cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi HHonors reserve..apped..APPROVED...

tag
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

Citi HHonors reserve..apped..APPROVED...

Well...i have been laying in the weeds.....letting some age on new accts......said what the heck...apped for HHilton reserve Citi......not instant ....needed to call for some info...put on hold......rep came back and APPROVED ....3000 CL.....it is a Signature card......MY BK chap 7 turned 8yrs in july....no more apps....im done......need to payoff some of my other cards...0 apr. ending soon...

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Citi HHonors reserve..apped..APPROVED...

@amercnchopz34 wrote:
Well...i have been laying in the weeds.....letting some age on new accts......said what the heck...apped for HHilton reserve Citi......not instant ....needed to call for some info...put on hold......rep came back and APPROVED ....3000 CL.....it is a Signature card......MY BK chap 7 turned 8yrs in july....no more apps....im done......need to payoff some of my other cards...0 apr. ending soon...

Congarts 

Didn't know Citi had Sig cards under 5K thanks for the FYI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 7
echo13
Valued Member

@amercnchopz34 wrote:

What were your scores

AMEX Green: NPSL | AMEX BCE: 6K | Chase CSP: 5K | Chase Freedom: 1.5K | Chase SW (AU): 10K | Discover IT: 2K | WF CashBack: 1K | Cap1 No-Hassel: 1.25K | Cap1 CashBack: 1.5K
Message 3 of 7
FocusedAndDetermined
Senior Contributor

Congrats...and thanks for the encouragment to fellow BK7 filers.

Message 4 of 7
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

@amercnchopz34 wrote:
Well...i have been laying in the weeds.....letting some age on new accts......said what the heck...apped for HHilton reserve Citi......not instant ....needed to call for some info...put on hold......rep came back and APPROVED ....3000 CL.....it is a Signature card.

Congrats on your new card...Sweeeeet......

.....MY BK chap 7 turned 8yrs in july....no more apps....im done......need to payoff some of my other cards...0 apr. ending soon...
Thanks for the additional info on the BK my DH is in similar situation so good to know there is hope for him ....Good Luck....

Message 5 of 7
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations OP!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 7
jk26978
Regular Contributor

MY BK chap 7 turned 8yrs in july

Wow - that is a ray of sunshine to me, although my BK 7 only turned 4 years old last month - still exciting!!

Way to go

K

Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 650 Current Score: EQ:674 (SW Alert 12-28-15) - TU: 698 (5/27/13 SW)Chapter 7 filed 8/2009 - Discharged 12/2009 Goal Score: 750
Joined the garden again 12/5/13
In the garden again till at least 6/1/16

http:
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.