Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Hilton Visa Approved!

tag
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Citi Hilton Visa Approved!

I was on the fence whether to apply for the Citi Hilton Visa, but since it was offering 75k points, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I waited for the processing screen, every moment figuring it was another second closer to a denial when they saw all of the inquiries and new accounts, and was pleasantly surprised when the response arrived - approved for $17k!

I received the mid APR of the range, and there's no introductory 0% period, but 75k points and upgraded Hilton status for no annual fee are a good score!

I should probably call Citi about my Dividend MC to see if they have a CLI waiting for me...  clearly my credit's improved. Smiley Happy

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Citi Hilton Visa Approved!

@CreditUnionFan wrote:

I was on the fence whether to apply for the Citi Hilton Visa, but since it was offering 75k points, I figured I'd give it a shot.

I waited for the processing screen, every moment figuring it was another second closer to a denial when they saw all of the inquiries and new accounts, and was pleasantly surprised when the response arrived - approved for $17k!

I received the mid APR of the range, and there's no introductory 0% period, but 75k points and upgraded Hilton status for no annual fee are a good score!

I should probably call Citi about my Dividend MC to see if they have a CLI waiting for me...  clearly my credit's improved. Smiley Happy

Big Congrats. How are you gonna put all that info out there without putting out any stats?

Who did they pull? your utilization? Scores? income and the number inquiries you actually had since you said that. as well as new accounts? Interesting. nice limit.

Message 2 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

^agree with taxi... And im oh so jealous! Congrats!
Message 4 of 11
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

Great news...Congrats.....

Message 5 of 11
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats!

Message 6 of 11
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

To the questions....

Overall utilization is 7%. I have a NFCU 0% BT offer that is just shy of 50%. 

Citi pulled EQ. My VantageScore has been swinging wildly, from 676 up to 780. DCU shows my "FICO" as 714.

We make a nice income. In May, I had to talk with a bank about why "15" accounts in the last year was too many, and a few have passed their anniversary (Ebates, NFCU) but then added a Belk. 11 HPs on EQ. Many issuers will SP the EXP (17) and TU (13), so I wasn't sure which way it would go.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow, very nice.  I'm assuming this is the reserved version and not the regular version?  Congrats!

Message 8 of 11
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Grats

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 9 of 11
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW! nice approval there! congrats
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.