Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige $15,500!! DAAANNNGG!!

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Citi Prestige $15,500!! DAAANNNGG!!

Been traveling a lot more recently for work so decided to bank on this one for the 4th night stays. I'll use it at least 3 or 4 times a year so it's going to pay for itself.

EX Fico 8 (759) - single pull only

2 Inquiries last 6 months

Last opened Acct (Jan 2017)

New accounts in last year (6) 

I was schocked by limit as my recent Citi results weren't as flattering (DC CLI +$500 in July, New new Simplicity at $5k)..this one was 3x the last approval! This may be a trivial limit to some, but for Citi and I, its a monster SL! 

Screen Shot 2017-09-06 at 11.49.03 PM.png

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige $15,500!! DAAANNNGG!!

Congrats!  Enjoy those 75K points l

Message 2 of 33
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Nice Congrats!!!

Message 3 of 33
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Thanks Irish! - I plan on abusing these points when issues lol

Thanks Saleen!
Message 4 of 33
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Been traveling a lot more recently for work so decided to bank on this one for the 4th night stays. I'll use it at least 3 or 4 times a year so it's going to pay for itself.

EX Fico 8 (759) - single pull only

2 Inquiries last 6 months

Last opened Acct (Jan 2017)

New accounts in last year (6) 

I was schocked by limit as my recent Citi results weren't as flattering (DC CLI +$500 in July, New new Simplicity at $5k)..this one was 3x the last approval! This maybe be a trivial limit to some, but for Citi and I, its a monster SL! 

Congrats CiC! I don't know who would think that's a trivial limit because I think it's Here To Help Royalty Free Stock Image - Image: 30303406

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 5 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats. With a card with a name like "Prestige" they have to give you a big limit. 

Message 6 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!
Message 7 of 33
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@LadyJ...every now and then the elitism rears its head on here lol thanks! I think this limit is just fine for me Smiley Happy

@frogman...I thought the same..better not be $2k with a $450 fee or I'll kick up a storm lol

@sleepless...Thank You!
Message 8 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my dream card right now and the only one I want left. Congrats on the approval and awesome SL.

Message 9 of 33
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

I think the new ones come in "metal"...(and I use that term loosely lol)...that'll be nice, but I'm sure my Ritz is still tops in that category!
Message 10 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.