Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige $15,500!! DAAANNNGG!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige $15,500!! DAAANNNGG!!

@credit_is_crack wrote:
I think the new ones come in "metal"...(and I use that term loosely lol)...that'll be nice, but I'm sure my Ritz is still tops in that category!

Congrats OP!  I like my TY Premier.  Prestige is great for that 4th nite hotel. The Citi App sometimes lags on Android. :/

I haven't touched the Prestige in metal but today! I did compare my Platinum to coworker's Ritz and another's CSR.

Ritz was the heaviest.  CSR was the flimsiest. Plat in-between.

You could scrape ice with the Plat or Ritz. I could physically bend the CSR.

Message 11 of 33
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Congratulations on the prestige!

Message 12 of 33
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@buya...i noticed that too on the android. Since I switched to the iPhone it runs much better. The design is a bit remedial, but it's not like I'm married to it so I'll live with it lol

@Gmood...thanks! Any word on the Banco yet? I'm really curious to see what they throw your way (as I'm sure it would surpass whatever I would get lol). The suspense is killing me!
Message 13 of 33
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Nothing yet, I called yesterday. That hurricane ran every one out of Miami. No telling when I'll know anything.

Shoot.. you're the one that is on a roll. Lol
I'm just picking up your scraps. 😂
Message 14 of 33
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:
Nothing yet, I called yesterday. That hurricane ran every one out of Miami. No telling when I'll know anything.

Shoot.. you're the one that is on a roll. Lol
I'm just picking up your scraps. 😂

It'll probably be a couple weeks considering everything going on...aren't you in Florida as well? I'm in Tampa and we just got done putting up the storm shutters all over the house...slowly turning into a ghost town. It's nerve wracking to think 48hrs ago i was "safe" -- using safe loosly that is, and today we're prepping for a direct hit instead Smiley Mad is it wrong that as i went thru my safety checklist i said "I wonder if this is going to delay me receiving those cards that should be on thier way to me.." lol 

I've definetly ended my spree for now, mainly because I couldnt find any other cards I could use or that i didnt already have lol plus getting a denial (Alliant VS -- too many new accounts) is a nice reality check. The Prestige was me needing my 'fix' after the Alliant denial lol overall I had 13 approvals over 14 apps (some SP CLI's and 6 new cards).

there were a few launches this month (Chase United, AmEx Delta, NFCU AmEx) so the options felt a bit plentiful compared to any other given month, but the Chase and AmEx cards aren't reasonable for me...I think i'm going to plant myself in the garden at least thru March and maybe I'll run some CLI requests, Soft Pulls first! 

Keep us posted..you'll hear something soon I'm sure. Good Luck!

Message 15 of 33
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I'm in Alabama but still in harm's way. I live right on the Georgia/ Alabama line. All of you Floridians have taken our hotel rooms. Lol
If power is out more than a half day. I'm packing up and heading north. Might have to drive to northern Alabama in order to find rooms available. Highways are ridiculous right now! Be safe down there. If you guys don't weaken the hurricane there.. we'll pay for it up here.lol

Message 16 of 33
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Gmood1 wrote:

I'm in Alabama but still in harm's way. I live right on the Georgia/ Alabama line. All of you Floridians have taken our hotel rooms. Lol
If power is out more than a half day. I'm packing up and heading north. Might have to drive to northern Alabama in order to find rooms available. Highways are ridiculous right now! Be safe down there. If you guys don't weaken the hurricane there.. we'll pay for it up here.lol

You too! We're hoping the very southern tip takes the brunt of it and kind of tears it down. we're not in denial...it's coming...but we're praying for a little mercy and the very southern coast can help drive it.

Message 17 of 33
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Stay safe CiC!!! I have a friend in Clearwater and she usually goes to her friend house in Tampa when hurricanes come, but this time they all evacuated. It looks like Irma has weakened from a Cat 4 to Cat 3, so hopefully she won't cause too much damage. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 18 of 33
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Oh Clearwater is a stones throw away. Good thing they got to safe ground.
Message 19 of 33
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

Yeah I visited twice last year and flew into Tampa both times. I loved being there, can't wait to visit again. 

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 20 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.