Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige Auto-Approval - All Apps Overview

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi Prestige Auto-Approval - All Apps Overview

@jeffrey_MBP wrote:
@Anonymous I just called up and told him either do something about the annual fee, offer me a product switch to the Arrival Plus or I'm out. They were very nice. No product switch is available for the Black card, but they waived the annual fee and offered me 5k in points.

Not bad to keep the credit line open. We'll check again in one year.

@jeffrey_MBP,

Wow.. congrats on getting it waived.  Hopefully, next year you can get rid of it before the annual fee hits.  Congrats again on the approvals..

Message 21 of 32
jeffrey_MBP
Contributor

@Yes-Its-Me - Ooops. So I hit the CLI button in the Black Card up to 15k...and they approved it. Damn them! Now they have an edge up on the for this annual fee next year.

Message 22 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeffrey_MBP wrote:

@Anonymous - Ooops. So I hit the CLI button in the Black Card up to 15k...and they approved it. Damn them! Now they have an edge up on the for this annual fee next year.

@jeffrey_MBP,

Ha..ha.. That is a nice limit and should boost your scores..  At least you can enjoy it for a year before making the decision of whether to get rid of it. 

Message 23 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I should have app'd this card instead of the Thankyou Premier. This is the closest thing to an AMEX Platinum killer as I can find. I think adding the Prestige and already having AMEX Platinum it would be the ultimate travel perks line-up for me personally. Congratulations on the Prestige approval, wonderful card!

Message 24 of 32
Involver
Valued Contributor

I've actually been considering the Prestige even with its crazy AF. The card has a ton of perks. Congrats on approval.
Message 25 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone know where I can find Citi Prestige 4th night free hotel list? Will it being any hotel where i can book a hotel with my thankyou points from my TYPremier card? I can't seem to find it.

I am hoping there will be some overlap with AMEX Fine Hotels and Resorts. Then I can book 3 or 4 nights through AMEX FH&R and get either 3rd or 4th night free, then book through Citi Prestige and get 4th night free if they are any of the same hotels. It would be great to book a weeklong stays (3+4 night) and get two free nights by using Plat. and Prestige in tandem. This would save some big bucks. Need the Citi list to verify feasibility. 

Message 26 of 32
jeffrey_MBP
Contributor

@rembrandt - I think this is also a World Elite MasterCard benefit. Try going through their portal and see what happens.
Message 27 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jeffrey_MBP wrote:
@Anonymous - I think this is also a World Elite MasterCard benefit. Try going through their portal and see what happens.

What?! I hope so. I already have a thankyou Premier WEMC so I may have it then. I will take a look! Thanks for the tip.

Message 28 of 32
merlinflex
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, the Citi Prestige is on my radar for early 2016 along with Citi DC, as long they are both around!

Message 29 of 32
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

congrats......wanna be like you when I grow up.....

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.