Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Prestige approval

tag
Ammer
New Contributor

Citi Prestige approval

Hi,

I just got the Citi Prestige with a $26K limit. That's half of my Venture and BCP. So no matching. I even called for more and they said it would be another hard pull. so, no thank you :-) I'm complete now with my premium cards (Prestige, CSP, Venture and WF Propel World). I had the Amex Platinum before and think it's not worth it.

Btw, I applied online and got the "Denied" message. I called immediately and they said that's wrong and told me I'm approved without further questionig. That's kinda weird, denied by the system and the CSR didn't even not about the denial ?

I applied Thursday night and Saturday at 10 AM Fedex Sat Delivery handed the nice welcome package to me. They say the don't expidite, but in fact they do.

The card it self looks nice but feels a little too plastic-y. Numbers aren't raised. I really would like to have the card made of metal.

One thing to add : the magnetic strip is at the bottom of the front side and is obvioulsy intentionally barely visible. I already foresee getting in the trouble at drive-throughs Smiley Happy  

Amex BCP (65.000), CapOne Venture ($50.000), Chase Sapphire Reserve ($45.000), Citi Double Cash ($26.000), Wells Fargo Amex WorldPropel (25.000), Amex SPG (25.000), Barclay American Airlines (22.500), Citi AA (19.700), Chase Amazon (12.500), Apple Card (15.000) Chase Freedom (5.400), Chase Freedom Unlimited (3.000), CapOne Quicksilver ($5.000), Chase Ink Cash (10.000), Amex EveryDay (1.000),
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi Prestige approval

Fantastic SL, grats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval.

Message 3 of 11
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!!
Message 4 of 11
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!!! 

Message 5 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (March 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 11
NYFan63
Established Contributor

@Ammer wrote:

Hi,

I just got the Citi Prestige with a $26K limit. That's half of my Venture and BCP. So no matching. I even called for more and they said it would be another hard pull. so, no thank you :-) I'm complete now with my premium cards (Prestige, CSP, Venture and WF Propel World). I had the Amex Platinum before and think it's not worth it.

Btw, I applied online and got the "Denied" message. I called immediately and they said that's wrong and told me I'm approved without further questionig. That's kinda weird, denied by the system and the CSR didn't even not about the denial ?

I applied Thursday night and Saturday at 10 AM Fedex Sat Delivery handed the nice welcome package to me. They say the don't expidite, but in fact they do.

The card it self looks nice but feels a little too plastic-y. Numbers aren't raised. I really would like to have the card made of metal.

One thing to add : the magnetic strip is at the bottom of the front side and is obvioulsy intentionally barely visible. I already foresee getting in the trouble at drive-throughs Smiley Happy  

Congrats on the awesome SL! 

Penfed Platinum Sig Visa $33k, PenFed PLOC $25k, NFCU Cash VISA Sig 22k, NFCU Visa Flagship 22k, CAP1 Venture $23k, CAP1 Venture One $15k, NFCU NAV Check $15k, Barclays Arrival $13,2k, DCU VISA 5k, Cap1 QS 7.5k, WF Finance 3.5k, Merrick 2.2k, Barclays Apple Financing 6.1k BestBuy 5k >Ch7 BK filed 8/09; DC 01/10 EQ 636 Nov 13;
EQ08 718 | TU 731 | EXP 728
Inqs: EQ 11, TU 8, EXP 11(last 2 yrs)
Goal 750+ In the Garden til

Message 7 of 11
traveler2005
Established Contributor

@Ammer wrote:

Hi,

Congratulations on your great line of credit with citi!

Starting Score: TU 573 Exp 523 Lender Pull, Eq 583
Current Score: TU 673, Exp 664.,Eq 672 04/17/2015 TU 741 Equifax 682 Experian 678

Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Last HP 6/10/2015
Message 8 of 11
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

congrats and nice limit
Message 9 of 11
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats!

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.