Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi TYP Student for 3000!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi TYP Student for 3000!!

So, I was going to app for Amex and NFCU in a couple years after I graduate from school, but I thought to myself, "Welp, if I'm stuck in low limit hell, might as well get a free EQ score out of it." and decided to give Citi a whirl. I didn't really want or plan to have a Citi card until later, so, I figured I'd app for the student card since I had the best chances for that. Thinking I wasn't going to get more than 500-1000, I was sticker shocked when I saw this:

citiapproval.png

3000 SL with the lowest APR offered! My highest limit! I'm beyond thrilled right now! Smiley Very Happy Heart 

And to think I just wanted the free EQ score every month lol. Smiley LOL Well, considering it's a student card, it probably won't increase much. Still, I was really surprised, since Citi is a more conservative lender, but I can't really complain with that, wow! 

Scores: 788 (TU); 790 (EX), 791 (EQ)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citi TYP Student for 3000!!

Hi Neve super congrats on your nice Citi approval!!! I think the 3k SL is not bad at all good job! 😊
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi Neve super congrats on your nice Citi approval!!! I think the 3k SL is not bad at all good job! 😊

Thank you so much! I know it's not the highest, but for me, it is and I am ecstatic lol! 

Message 3 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Great jobSmiley Happy That 3k with responsible use will pave the way to great things in a couple yearsSmiley Happy. Enjoy itSmiley Happy
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Great jobSmiley Happy That 3k with responsible use will pave the way to great things in a couple yearsSmiley Happy. Enjoy itSmiley Happy

Thanks AJC! I will try my best and hoping for that! I will, thank you so much. Heart

Message 5 of 7
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW Neve, just WOW. Your Citi Student SL is higher than when I first got my Citi Adult SL. 😂 A big Congrats to you and those awesome scores. You're definitely on the right track.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditInspired wrote:

WOW Neve, just WOW. Your Citi Student SL is higher than when I first got my Citi Adult SL. 😂 A big Congrats to you and those awesome scores. You're definitely on the right track.

Super duper late, but thank you for the sweet congrats! It makes me happy you think so. Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.