Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Thank You 5x

tag
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

Citi Thank You 5x

I received an email today from Citi today to register for a 5x TY point offer.  I clicked the link and got a message thanking me for registering.  Then I realized that the email or message never stated what categories are in the 5x offer. 

Did anyone else get this email from citi today? 

If so any idea what the categories are?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Citi Thank You 5x

@ezdoesit wrote:

I received an email today from Citi today to register for a 5x TY point offer.  I clicked the link and got a message thanking me for registering.  Then I realized that the email or message never stated what categories are in the 5x offer. 

If this is anything like the standard Citi process, there will be a large range of categories offered to different people, some people get "good" ones (i.e. those they find useful) others less useful ones.   But call Citi and ask.   Is this an "up to 2,500 TY points" offer?

Message 2 of 4
ezdoesit
Valued Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@ezdoesit wrote:

If this is anything like the standard Citi process, there will be a large range of categories offered to different people, some people get "good" ones (i.e. those they find useful) others less useful ones.   But call Citi and ask.   Is this an "up to 2,500 TY points" offer?

I think I do remember it saying something about 2500 points. 

Message 3 of 4
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Thats great! Take good advantage of it.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.