Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi online CLI in less than six months

tag
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi online CLI in less than six months

@nickn86 wrote:

Last night I was bored and messing around on my Citi case and found the CLI button.  I was pretty sure that you can't get a CLI from Citi in less than six months (I've had mine since October), but I figured what the hell and I tried anyway.  I requested an increase from 4,000 to 10,000 and I just got a pending message.  I figured it would just be a rejection for not being eligible yet.

But lo and behold I wake up today and my credit line went up to 10k!  I can't tell if this was a soft or hard pull (when I clicked the button it said I gave permission to look at credit history, but did not contain the usual "may affect your credit score" language that hard pulls usually have).  Anyone have any experience with Citi online CLI requests and whether they're soft or hard?  I probably don't need any more available credit, but it's nice to have my first 5 figure limit.  Also a good data point that you don't always need to wait six months with Citi

Awesome! From 4K to 10K I would take that HP since it gave you more than double your current limit! Congrats!

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 11 of 12
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Citi online CLI in less than six months

Congrats

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.