Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Bank Cash Back Platinum Visa Approval

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

Citizens Bank Cash Back Platinum Visa Approval

Hello everyone this bank has been my main bank over 25 years only received 1 offer years ago for a credit card never acted on it, well 2 weeks ago recieved an offer in the mail 10% gas cash rebate for 90 days up to 1K then 5% with groceries for 90 days then 1% thereafter 12 month 0 apr.  Applied online approval not instant went pending for review, then days later account showed up online only for 4K with 17.99 apr, I figure I have a card with mainly every other bank why not this one.  Need to go to the garden......

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Citizens Bank Cash Back Platinum Visa Approval

Congrats.  Nice but strange rewards structure. 

Message 2 of 14
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tray wrote:

Hello everyone this bank has been my main bank over 25 years only received 1 offer years ago for a credit card never acted on it, well 2 weeks ago recieved an offer in the mail 10% gas cash rebate for 90 days up to 1K then 5% with groceries for 90 days then 1% thereafter 12 month 0 apr.  Applied online approval not instant went pending for review, then days later account showed up online only for 4K with 17.99 apr, I figure I have a card with mainly every other bank why not this one.  Need to go to the garden......

Grats on your new card, 10% on gas for 90 is a pretty good inducement Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 14
Themanwhocan
Senior Contributor

I want the Citizens Bank Green$ense card

TU-8: 804 EX-8: 805 EQ-8: 788 EX-98: 767 EQ-04: 752    
TU-9 Bankcard: 837 EQ-9: 823 EX-9 Bankcard: 837
Total $443,800
Message 4 of 14
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@tray wrote:

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! Are these still backed by RBS?
Message 6 of 14
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 14
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 8 of 14
scorewatcher7
Valued Member

i can't tell if you're upset or just stating facts. did you get the 17.9% without the 12 mo intro 0% APR? I'd be pissed, and probably call to recon. otherwise, at least you were approved. congrats..

Message 9 of 14
peanut42182
New Contributor

Congrats
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.