Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Business Bank (Atira) UPDATE! 9-18-17

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Citizens Business Bank (Atira) UPDATE! 9-18-17

Update!

After receiving the card, I charged about $125 and paid the bill.

logged in to check my account and was locked out.

I called in and was told the account was frozen. I was 20 questioned about why I apped for a card at a California bank when I live in Texas.

Was told that I needed to wait until the A/R was completed.

A few days later I received a Voice Mail saying that for security reasons (Out of area) the account was closed.

I shredded the card and shrugged my shoulders.

4 days ago, I received a letter ; Congratulations! You're approved! $12,500 limit at 15.99 APR!

Original card was 18%.

I chuckled and shredded it.

Today I received another one, but this one also included a note apologizing for the 18% APR and stressing that the APR should have read 15.99%.

Both new letters reference the same July 28th App.

I think they are a bit unorganized there. Lol!

let's see if an actual card shows up!

Saw B335is's approval post and couldn't resist.

Applied last weekend and received the approval email today.
I will update the CL when I get the card.
Experian 732 with somewhere north of 3 million accounts and inquiries.
12njoy your upSmiley Wink!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citizens Business Bank (Atira)

Congrats!! Our profiles are similar, I was surprised when I got $12.5k. I was honestly expecting a toy limit since I never heard of them before.
Message 2 of 42
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats woodyman100.

If i read B335is approval post right don't you have to call in to find the limit?

At any rate looks like the SL on that card might be decent.

We'll keep an eye on what you find out on that.

Message 3 of 42
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats woodyman100.

If i read B335is approval post right don't you have to call in to find the limit?

Actually I just waited for the card to arrive to find out, but I think you can call.  I wouldn't be surprised if woodyman100 gets a higher SL.

Message 4 of 42
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Woody- I apped and they want a copy of my dL and utility bill, which is no biggie... This isn't geographically restricted is it?
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:
Woody- I apped and they want a copy of my dL and utility bill, which is no biggie... This isn't geographically restricted is it?

I don't think so.

B335is noted it was a California bank, but I live in Texas.

It didn't ask me for any verification documents.

I have my fingers crossed for you

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 6 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@B335is wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats woodyman100.

Actually I just waited for the card to arrive to find out, but I think you can call.  I wouldn't be surprised if woodyman100 gets a higher SL.

My utility is over 5% right now from the house and work expenses so I don't think I'll hit your limit.

I read an older post that mentioned Altira had a max line of $15k.

we will find out together on this one🤞🏻

Message 7 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Pairs well with my BofA MLB card I was approved for earlier this week. Only 1K limit though.

that's how BofA works with me though. $1k, wait 6 months and them raise with a HPIMG_1479.JPG

Message 8 of 42
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. CL's go from $500 ugh to 15k max from the terms and conditions.. Sure you will be golden Woody though as your profile is strong and should get a good limit

Message 9 of 42
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats WoodySmiley Happy Wonder if they do watches tooSmiley Wink

Ps, sounds like a futuristic bank to fight big brother lolSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.