Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Business Bank (Atira) UPDATE! 9-18-17

tag
12njoy
Super Contributor

Re: Citizens Business Bank (Atira)

@woodyman100 wrote:
Saw B335is's approval post and couldn't resist.
Applied last weekend and received the approval email today.
I will update the CL when I get the card.
Experian 732 with somewhere north of 3 million accounts and inquiries.
12njoy your upSmiley Wink!

Congrats woodyman,

I'm nervous.  I had the application all filled out after B335's approval but something spooked me and I closed it out.  I don't know why I'm nervous with all the accounts/inq's that I have already lol.  I'm so close to that mill that approvals are far and in between for me which is why my activity here has been very limited.  I don't think I can stand a week's wait.  That would be pure torture for me. I'll ponder it again

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 11 of 42
12njoy
Super Contributor

Just looked at it again and I'm going to pass on this one.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 12 of 42
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

Don't feel like lonesome george 12njoy.

I already made 2 solid looks at it in the same week and almost commited but at the last moment broke it off.

After a HUGE CLI from NFCU and a pair of CLI's with Citi, one of which was my best ever, plus a C1 combo i believe i take my chances on finally landing another Chase card (at any time now) and move that limit over too.

In the end after serious thought this app if approved might dampen my chances to complete a shake up i'm working on right now.

Message 13 of 42
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

I already made 2 solid looks at it in the same week and almost commited but at the last moment broke it off.

After a HUGE CLI from NFCU and a pair of CLI's with Citi, one of which was my best ever, plus a C1 combo i believe i take my chances on finally landing another Chase card (at any time now) and move that limit over too.

In the end after serious thought this app if approved might dampen my chances to complete a shake up i'm working on right now.

That makes me feel a whole lot better about passing on this one CM7.  Thanks

___________ 12Njoy
Message 14 of 42
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@12njoy wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@12njoy wrote:

That makes me feel a whole lot better about passing on this one CM7.  Thanks

No problem.

After the longest garden stretch i ever went on before i am now in full blown and wide open hunting mode for the next good opportunities. Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 42
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

WELL guys i mite go fot it after 20k Alliant visa signature why not Smiley Tongue on 2nd thought should i? what do you guys think? by the  way congrats to woody and same to others not applying i am sure if you guys want it you will get it

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 16 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

12njoy
I'm not pressuring. Just having a bit of fun.
Quite honestly, I apped and then told myself it was a denial and moved on.
Surprised at the email approval.
I'm in the same boat as you though with approvals.
My inquiry count is slowly going down and most of the new ones are from CLI requests
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 17 of 42
12njoy
Super Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:
12njoy
I'm not pressuring. Just having a bit of fun.
Quite honestly, I apped and then told myself it was a denial and moved on.
Surprised at the email approval.
I'm in the same boat as you though with approvals.
My inquiry count is slowly going down and most of the new ones are from CLI requests

Thanks for the vote of confidence woodyman.  My gut just tells me not to do this one.  I don't know why since I've never had a problem apping for anything.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 18 of 42
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Wow 12njoy, you really are on the cusp of making that record milestone.

All the best for a pleasant ride across the finish line for it when it happens. Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 42
Total80sKid
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.