Credit Card Center Advertiser Disclosure

Valued Contributor

Citizens Business Bank (Atira) UPDATE! 9-18-17

[ Edited ]

Update!

After receiving the card, I charged about $125 and paid the bill.

logged in to check my account and was locked out.

I called in and was told the account was frozen. I was 20 questioned about why I apped for a card at a California bank when I live in Texas.

Was told that I needed to wait until the A/R was completed.

A few days later I received a Voice Mail saying that for security reasons (Out of area) the account was closed.

I shredded the card and shrugged my shoulders.

4 days ago, I received a letter ; Congratulations! You're approved! $12,500 limit at 15.99 APR!

Original card was 18%.

I chuckled and shredded it.

Today I received another one, but this one also included a note apologizing for the 18% APR and stressing that the APR should have read 15.99%.

Both new letters reference the same July 28th App.

I think they are a bit unorganized there. Lol!

let's see if an actual card shows up!

Saw B335is's approval post and couldn't resist.

Applied last weekend and received the approval email today.
I will update the CL when I get the card.
Experian 732 with somewhere north of 3 million accounts and inquiries.
12njoy your upSmiley Wink!

Re: Citizens Business Bank (Atira)

Congrats!! Our profiles are similar, I was surprised when I got $12.5k. I was honestly expecting a toy limit since I never heard of them before.
Super Contributor

Congrats woodyman100.

If i read B335is approval post right don't you have to call in to find the limit?

At any rate looks like the SL on that card might be decent.

We'll keep an eye on what you find out on that.

Last App-Jan 26* It's All In The Magic Of Your Own Destiny * FICO TU 769 EQ 723 EX 777

CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats woodyman100.

If i read B335is approval post right don't you have to call in to find the limit?

Actually I just waited for the card to arrive to find out, but I think you can call.  I wouldn't be surprised if woodyman100 gets a higher SL.

Valued Contributor

Woody- I apped and they want a copy of my dL and utility bill, which is no biggie... This isn't geographically restricted is it?
Chasex3/PenFedx3/NFCUx2/BofA/BMO/AMEX x5(4 revolvers +Platinum)/CapOnex2/DCU/Blispay/Cabelas/BBVA/BB&T/HSBC/Atira/Commerce Bank/State Farm Visa........I have them all. Except Barclays. They suck. And Sync. They suck worse! And Citi,, because I Have 9,000 Inq.
In the 520-530 range in 12/2015.... Currently EQ747/TU758/EX744
NFCU & PenFed are my best friends!!

In 3/2016 I had a $1800 fully secured CapOne QS. And that was it.. Current CL $221,000 (plus my auto and RV loans)
Valued Contributor

fltireguy wrote:
Woody- I apped and they want a copy of my dL and utility bill, which is no biggie... This isn't geographically restricted is it?

I don't think so.

B335is noted it was a California bank, but I live in Texas.

It didn't ask me for any verification documents.

I have my fingers crossed for you

Valued Contributor
0 Kudos

B335is wrote:

CreditMagic7 wrote:

Congrats woodyman100.

Actually I just waited for the card to arrive to find out, but I think you can call.  I wouldn't be surprised if woodyman100 gets a higher SL.

My utility is over 5% right now from the house and work expenses so I don't think I'll hit your limit.

I read an older post that mentioned Altira had a max line of $15k.

we will find out together on this one🤞🏻

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Pairs well with my BofA MLB card I was approved for earlier this week. Only 1K limit though.

that's how BofA works with me though. $1k, wait 6 months and them raise with a HPIMG_1479.JPG

Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats.. CL's go from $500 ugh to 15k max from the terms and conditions.. Sure you will be golden Woody though as your profile is strong and should get a good limit

Chase | Citibank | Amex | BofA | PenFed | NFCU | Discover | US Bank | Fifth Third Bank | FNBO
Senior Contributor

Congrats WoodySmiley Happy Wonder if they do watches tooSmiley Wink

Ps, sounds like a futuristic bank to fight big brother lolSmiley Happy

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.