Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citizens Business Bank (Atira) UPDATE! 9-18-17

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: Citizens Business Bank (Atira)

change of heart applied HHonors superpass instant approved 13.8k will post details soon

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 21 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 22 of 42
12njoy
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Wow 12njoy, you really are on the cusp of making that record milestone.

All the best for a pleasant ride across the finish line for it when it happens. Smiley Happy

Thanks CM7.  I need to update my total, it was a little off.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 23 of 42
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Add me to the approval list! (After I emailed SS card and DL)

image.jpg

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 24 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Congrats!
It was me crossing my fingers that did it!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 25 of 42
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

You just might be right!!

I will update with SL when I find out

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Message 26 of 42
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Kind of anxiously waiting to see how they will run on the starting limit with this card from you guys already approved.

Had a change of plans after checking my reports which barely sport just a couple INQ's now on EX + EQ which only has 1. The long gardening i took up this year evaporated those sooner than i thought. TU is the only CR that sports 11 INQ;s on that one so things are lining up again.

Looking forward to pulling the handle on this if the lines are reasonably accepted for us spree heads, Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 42
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

$7500 SL @18.0% APR

Pulled EQ05 @702

Message 28 of 42
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Card showed up today.

$12,500 with 18%.

I'm a happy camper with the SL.

Int kind of bites, but I'm not carrying a balance so it is what it is

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 29 of 42
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Cool beans and thanks for sharing that guys.

Enjoy your new cards Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.