cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Approvals (significant other)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Approvals (significant other)

nice, cograts

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

On the road to recovery for my significant others credit. She has 3 collections, deragatorys, late payments. I started repairing (helping her) this month. She has a fico of 530 across the board, and so far has been pre-approved for Victoria secret $250, Blair $600, Venus $300, onestopplus $300, Ann Taylor $600, Jessica London $600, J. Crew $700, and Brylane home $600. These were all soft pulls, and I am waiting on 3 other apps. Also, she has bee approved for apple financing for $2000, which i immediately reconed to $3500 with barclays. I also applied her for two capital one cards at $500 a piece within 30 seconds for auto approvals (venture and platinum). She's an authorized user on all my cards and I have 800 across the board. 

Just thought I would share which pre-approvals worked for me. Sorry for typos.

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

On the road to recovery for my significant others credit. She has 3 collections, deragatorys, late payments. I started repairing (helping her) this month. She has a fico of 530 across the board, and so far has been pre-approved for Victoria secret $250, Blair $600, Venus $300, onestopplus $300, Ann Taylor $600, Jessica London $600, J. Crew $700, and Brylane home $600. These were all soft pulls, and I am waiting on 3 other apps. Also, she has bee approved for apple financing for $2000, which i immediately reconed to $3500 with barclays. I also applied her for two capital one cards at $500 a piece within 30 seconds for auto approvals (venture and platinum). She's an authorized user on all my cards and I have 800 across the board. 

Just thought I would share which pre-approvals worked for me. Sorry for typos.

You reconned Barclay Apple for her?  How did you make that happen? I opened my mouth a couple times once when my wife was re conning a card on speaker phone and the CSR shot me down each time, saying she couldn't speak to anybody but my wife.

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.