peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Comenity Monthly CLI RoboLady

No you don't

Message 161 of 166
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Awesome, peghede I hope to repeat some of your success i will be trying jcrew, buckles, overstock, coldwater creek, & brylanehome after midnight and William Sonoma Sunday morning. Except for buckles & overstock both opened in Aug all the others were open in May 2017.

Last month I only tried once and was successful with my 1st cli by getting 300 from jcrew and 1k from sonoma, I hope full multiple repeats after midnight. Is there any special time that's better than other after midnight?

I've been unable to sp my eq on either Ck or Experian 3bureau, hope that does not effect my chances. Eq has been working on it since mid july. Hoping creditors can still sp.
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 162 of 166
peghede
Valued Contributor

Going for another round of cli in just under 2 hrs (Bonton card should get another $400 or $800 maybe more ?) ( last time i tried cli was 11:59 and got declined called 1 min later and approved cli lol)

Message 163 of 166
rprisco
Regular Contributor

Peghede congrats! On the 17th my jcrew went from 550 to 850 (only gave 1 increase) Williams Sonoma went from 1500 to 2500 (only gave 1 increase).
Current Scores as of 8/18/17 all FICO 8 EQ: 695 EX: 673 *fico2 699 TU:645 bio has more.
Message 164 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I am going to call the robolady for my VS card. I would like to do Buckle too sometime this month. Fingers crossed.
Message 165 of 166
Anonymous
Not applicable

Going to lock this thread.  If you have CLIs that you want to report, post them in a new thread in the approvals forum.  If you have a question about Comenity CLIs, post them in the CC applications forum.

Message 166 of 166
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.