Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Popup FINALLY - J. Crew

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Popup FINALLY - J. Crew

I didn't take it.  Just wanted to make sure the pop-ups were working.  Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

Congrats!!! I have gotten offers for at least 20 comenity store cards, no visa/mcs though.

Best luck is with chrome and checkout as guest. J crew will grow fast. I took a hp on in last year, could never get shopping cart to work but i was always signing into the account i made and usually in safari. 500 SL now at 11.2k
Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!  I think It's going to be in my wallet.  Smiley Wink

Message 13 of 18
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Grats.

Treat it well, use it a little here a little there an you will be rewarded greatly.  Had worse scores than yours and was approved a little over a year ago for $250.  2 CLI later (multiple button pushes after a few months) and I was at $8250.  Just tried again yesterday, after not trying for a couple of months, and 20 increases later ($200 a pop) and it's now at $12,500 Smiley Happy

MAN I WISH the other Comenity cards did increases like JCrew LOL.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That multiply button push is something new I've heard?  I had no idea you can keep pushing it once you started?  That in itself sounds awesome!  I've always pushed my Vickie's & Beall's once and got 300.00.  Never went further.  Always waited another 2/3 months.

Message 15 of 18
Eyisila
Frequent Contributor

Works with most Comenity store cards. 

I don't want it called "known" but, there have been lots of threads and such about hitting the Comenity luv button  until you get the 7-10 day message.  Most will probably go twice, but JCrew is the one that will go A LOT.  Like I stated, I went from $250, to $4250, to $8250, and now $12,250 LoL.  All with just hitting the button until it gave the 7-10 message.  3 successful increase tries and that's what I got.

I have VS, Woman Within and Overstock.  VS and WW will usually give 2 maybe 3 at $200 each (for me) before the message.  Overstock seems to be the only one that goes once.  But it is pretty regular that you can get it every month.  With VS and WW it is about every 2-3 months. 

Message 16 of 18
ddemari
Super Contributor

After 6 or 7 statements cut, you can hit the button multiple times usually one (20) sucessful clis, then 2 to 3 monthly in my experience.
Message 17 of 18
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on the approval and subsequent CLI Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.