Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity VS love :-)

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Comenity VS love :-)

Just a heads up VS is being very generous this month! I've hit the luv button twice this week. Went from $600 to $800, just hit it again and went from $800 to $1000! Hit that button!!!!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity VS love :-)

@cartwrna wrote:
Just a heads up VS is being very generous this month! I've hit the luv button twice this week. Went from $600 to $800, just hit it again and went from $800 to $1000! Hit that button!!!!

I think this would normally go into approvals.

But honestly, they're generous all the time.

Message 2 of 17
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Your post made me try on my Express account and I got some love too Smiley Happy

Thanks

Message 3 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@cartwrna wrote:

Congrats on your double CLI Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 17
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Message 5 of 17
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 17
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Just a heads up you can hit the luv button twice in a row one after another and get CLI each time. More than twice you get 7-10 day message. Just did it twice on all of my Comenity cards!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Message 8 of 17
slund5499
Established Contributor

I am still trying to get my first online increase and have had no luck. Got the card in November, charge $98 paid it off and still no luv.

What is the secret....time of month, statement information, income data??????

In the garden since 02/1/23. Newest Account AU Discover It 10K
02/23 Scores; EQ 608 TU 642 EX 575 CCU: 20%, Inq. 2, 1, 2 Collections $39K
Lending Club: newest account 2/3/23. Old Fico 1/17 EQ 530 TU 542 EX 512

Message 9 of 17
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

I think length of time since the account was opened has a lot to do with it. We had never hit the button before and the accounts were a little over a year old.
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.