Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity Virgin America Visa with no HP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Virgin America Visa with no HP

Do you think transferring points or miles gives them a nudge, knowing you're ready to spend heavy?
Message 31 of 38
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Yes!!!!
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 32 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Do you think transferring points or miles gives them a nudge, knowing you're ready to spend heavy?

I guess that's possible.  Transferred 260K MR points to them so they should be happy Smiley Very Happy

Message 33 of 38
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I guess that's possible.  Transferred 260K MR points to them so they should be happy Smiley Very Happy

Would be surprised as comenity capital bank has no way of knowing this, although I guess anything is possible.  Suprised I haven't seen any apps for this card to see if a person can get a limit close to yours, would of guessed it would of caused a few applicationsSmiley Happy

Message 34 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is a massive limit.  Congrats!!

Message 35 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Irish!

Sounds like a great card for a memorable trip! Have a blast!

Message 36 of 38
Lyythine
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Would be surprised as comenity capital bank has no way of knowing this, although I guess anything is possible.  Suprised I haven't seen any apps for this card to see if a person can get a limit close to yours, would of guessed it would of caused a few applicationsSmiley Happy

I applied and was approved for this card 8-10 months ago or so.  I think I was initially approved for 12k, however, it has increased very quickly... I love to fly virgin when I can - its a great card in my opinion. Im surprised I dont see more applications here either.

Message 37 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.