Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comenity love....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity love....

So I wake up today and have three emails in my inbox from Comenity Bank.  Since I have been such a good customer....  or they are feeling pretty giving today... I have increases in my three accounts.  Overstock was bumped $1500, Wayfair bumped $1500 and Williams Sonoma Visa bumped $2000, all without my asking.  So with one fell swoop, my usage has dropped to under 8% now.  

The baby steps after my foreclosure really seem to be paying off.  Now if only Discover, Penfed and Navy Federal show me some love, I'll be more than happy.

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity love....

Congrats on your increases; always nice to get auto-love

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on CLI on all three cards! Disco, PenFed and NFCU will give a lot over time. With all 3, patience is a must virtue, although that will vary. This should help you time oyur CLI requests with disco depending in what train your on, 61 day, 91 day or longer. https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Tigers.  It just keeps surprising me.  I app'd for them after closing on our house in Oct and have had 3 increases since then for both Wayfair and Overstock and this was my first for the Williams Sonoma Visa.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks mds....  I know it'll happen, just THAT wait.  It's killing me Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats Comenity CLI'$ CCCSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.