Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy October indeed

tag
westo12
Established Contributor

Crazy October indeed

Added 3 new tradelines (shopping cart trick) $2250 limit total + received auto cli 1 card of $1500 + luv buttons increased limits on 3 cards $1200 total + one automated phone call cli for an increase of $1200 = A total CLI of $6150 on soft pulls this month alone!  

Not bad carrying a total util of 67% AND a credit score of around 612!  Still need to get some increases on my majors though!

Chap7 discharge 07/2015
Fico 5/1/19: TR:650(73% util)
Cap1(Plat+QS) 3500+4500/Merrick 1600/Express 4100/Overstock 4900.
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Crazy October indeed

October was a crazy month, 2 months of gardening before new years should really help out if we want any new cards rolled out next year, Congrats on your success.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

October was a crazy month, 2 months of gardening before new years should really help out if we want any new cards rolled out next year, Congrats on your success.

You know that won't happen. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 14
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

AWWW Man this makes me remember of when MODS would jump in and post an ALERT if you planned to apply for a card when gardening, speaking of MODS were is MyJourney??????

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

AWWW Man this makes me remember of when MODS would jump in and post an ALERT if you planned to apply for a card when gardening, speaking of MODS were is MyJourney??????

Message 5 of 14
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

hahha ah ok.

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it has something to do with the approvals forum getting turned into....

....This.

Message 7 of 14
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

They are debating on whether to promote BearsAndTurtles as an Admin or Moderator..............

Mods its ok take your time!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are debating on whether to promote BearsAndTurtles as an Admin or Moderator..............

Mods its ok take your time!

Smiley Very Happy

HA. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 14
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Nixon wrote:

I think it has something to do with the approvals forum getting turned into....

....This.

Looks like the so called Applications Forums has already morphed back into the Approvals forum again anyway Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.