Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curacao Pre Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Curacao Pre Approval

I wouldn't diss them like that. I live in an area that is 1/3 Latino, and their target market is the Latino demographic that isn't high income or have US citizenship. They are known for easy credit. 

Take it for what it is, a $1500 SL(not bad for a store SL) which will help utilization.It reports to all 3 bureaus. Make a IN STORE purchase, let it report,  pay it off, and look at it like a Wal Mart or J Crew card. Extra padding.

Message 31 of 34
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I wonder how they are with CLI?
Message 32 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@B335is wrote:
I wonder how they are with CLI?

You TOFTT and that is how this forum helps so many of us. When one of us tries someplace new and shares on here, we can all evaluate how favorable that creditor will be to others.

I guess if you buy something pay it off and give it a few months you can call and see what their cli policies are. Christmas is coming. They may be accomodating then.

Message 33 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@B335is wrote:
Has anybody in AZ or CA heard of them? I got a pre approval in te mail today. It had an invite code and when I clicked the link it only asked for the first three numbers of my SS. The prices are mostly in line with everywhere else:

http://m.icuracao.com

They're a department store--kinda like Sears but with more electronics--geared predominantly toward the Latino community. People often finance electronics through their retail accounts.

Well, I figured out how they earn money.  I'd probably stay away from this, unless you're a builder/rebuilder with no other good options.. 

http://www.icuracao.com/ca_disclosure.pdf

Wow, they start charging interest on the day of the purchase? Holy cow! and upto 34% interest *faints*

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.