Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCOVER comes through for me!

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

DISCOVER comes through for me!

Called new accounts got transferred to customer care declined for soft increase asked for 4500 got me touch with analyst asked about employment and Inqs explained loan shopping got me from 500>>>2000!!!!!!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Re: DISCOVER comes through for me!

Worth 1 hard pull
Message 2 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 7
missjae
Established Contributor

Congrats!! Definitely worth an HP. I'm thinking of asking Discover for a CLI, but don't want an HP...guess I need to work up the guts to ask for it.
Message 4 of 7
Eightiron
Contributor

Congrats!  nice CLI

Gardening now for that spring harvest Entered 9/4/13 leaving 4/14
Message 5 of 7
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Thanks!!! Smiley Very Happy

Specify if you are eligible for a soft inquiry credit limit increase and they will say the system tells them if it lets them do it via SP they will if it declines or says needs more info they will tell you it will be HP.

I was warm transferred from CSR to Underwriter and took a personal look at my file asked about my job and intentions with a higher limit told them I want to take advantage of the 0% promo and 5% cashback without having to PIF everytime I make my purchases.

Message 6 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Rackham94 wrote:
Called new accounts got transferred to customer care declined for soft increase asked for 4500 got me touch with analyst asked about employment and Inqs explained loan shopping got me from 500>>>2000!!!!!!

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.