Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 11 of 24
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: DW Approved for CITI Double Cash

Thanks for all of the "congrats". DW is pretty happy, but a bit disappointed with the SL.

Message 12 of 24
fused
Moderator Emeritus

@DrZoidberg wrote:

That seems like a super low SL for a heavy file and relationship.

My wife doesn't have a thick file or a previous relationship with CITI. My file has about 14 TL's, and I've been with CITI for 8 years. She has CL's over 25K, with one over 35K, so she was kind of expecting a bigger SL.

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your DW!!! Awesome SL and APR after the introductory period. She will be happy with her card. I LOVE mine!!! I use it for all non-category purchases. It's the perfect compliment to my BOA Cash Rewards credit card. Keep up the good work!!!
Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DrZoidberg wrote:

Based on comments/posts on here, it's consistent with others. They are NOT stingy with CLIs. She can always call and recon the starting limit. I did. I went from $2600 to 8K within a month. As long as she treats it right, it will grow and based on her scores she will treat it right.

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fused wrote:

@DrZoidberg wrote:

My wife doesn't have a thick file or a previous relationship with CITI. My file has about 14 TL's, and I've been with CITI for 8 years. She has CL's over 25K, with one over 35K, so she was kind of expecting a bigger SL.

Don't be disappointed. The SL is consistent with others that have posted on the forum. She can always recon the SL. I have foind Citibank to be very generous with CLIs and recons. Best wishes!!

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, and awesome scores!

Message 17 of 24
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

@fused wrote:

@DrZoidberg wrote:

By thick, I mean 10+ AAoA with a 21 year history. That is a long term dependable borrower. And this community is sad. I can say the SL is disappointing because it is. No need to try to attack and say otherwise just because it's in line with other approvals. 

Message 18 of 24
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

NICE!! Those scores are awesome!! Congrats to DW
Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Impressive credit reports! Big Congrats!!!! Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.