cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW- BOFA double approvals - Cash rewards and Travel rewards- each $200 bonus :)- total $22k CL

tag
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

DW- BOFA double approvals - Cash rewards and Travel rewards- each $200 bonus :)- total $22k CL

After seeing 2 nice offers on my dw bofa account, went for apping both cash rewards($200 bonus) and travel rewards($200 travel credit) back to back today.

first i went to app cash rewards, within seconds got message "congrats, you are approved for $10K". Heart

then waited for 5 mins. thought for a while, will the second app go through or not?then decided, lets do it.

went to app the travel rewards card for her. 

it took quite some more time than the first one to give the result. and there comes another results page "congrats, you are approved for $12k" Heart Heart

wooohh ohhh.. double approvals back to back for her. nice limits though, added another $22k on her credit portfolio.

need to spend a total of $1500 on both cards to get back $400 bonus.. its going to be fun. Smiley TongueSmiley Tongue

DW current scores before apping today TU/EQ - 773

attached the approval screenshots.dw_bofa_double_approvals.png

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW- BOFA double approvals - Cash rewards and Travel rewards- each $200 bonus :)- total $22k CL

Congratulations on the approvals! Those are some solid credit lines!

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW- BOFA double approvals - Cash rewards and Travel rewards- each $200 bonus :)- total $22k CL

Congrats to DW, Awesome approvals.
Got approved for 7000 today myself for cash rewards.
Boa seems to be a descent bank.
Message 3 of 4
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats to DW, Awesome approvals.
Got approved for 7000 today myself for cash rewards.
Boa seems to be a descent bank.

Congrats.. 

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.