Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW Cabelas CLI 7k

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

DW Cabelas CLI 7k

I don't see the HP yet but I am sure it will be here soon. Well worth it in my opinion.

Success.. Cabelas 7k CLI 

New CL is 8k, finally past the 1k sl. I can almost buy a new bass boat Smiley Very Happy

I am starting to think her recent approvals and cli's might have to do with adding her as a AU on my Amex BCE.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DeeBee78
Valued Contributor

Re: DW Cabelas CLI 7k

@JamP wrote:

I don't see the HP yet but I am sure it will be here soon. Well worth it in my opinion.

Success.. Cabelas 7k CLI 

New CL is 8k, finally past the 1k sl. I can almost buy a new bass boat Smiley Very Happy

I am starting to think her recent approvals and cli's might have to do with adding her as a AU on my Amex BCE.

Congrats! Was it an instant CLI, or a 3-5 day one?

Message 2 of 5
JamP
Valued Contributor

@DeeBee78 wrote:

@JamP wrote:

Success.. Cabelas 7k CLI 

Congrats! Was it an instant CLI, or a 3-5 day one?

Was a 3-5 day message.

Email said 7-10 days.

Applied on the 10th.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 3 of 5
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nice, thought all your cards were hers and hers hers but seeing as she may have piggybacked your Amex, game changer lol, enjoy ALL of YOUR cards and clis Jam Smiley Wink
Message 4 of 5
JamP
Valued Contributor

Absolutely, whats mine is hers and hers is hers.

With the exception of her Cabela's Visa lol I am an AU on this card.

To show Cabela's some love I went and bought me a new Springfield XD 45 mod2 on the 12 months 0% financing offer - anything over $500 Smiley Very Happy 

It was down to the XDS 45 and the XD 45 Mod2 and the Mod2 won.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.