Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DW getting in on the CSR

tag
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

DW getting in on the CSR

My wife isn't one for credit rewards and such. But after explaining the CSR and the bonuses she offered to get one too. Her score is 815 (from when we bought a house 2 years ago), she has 0 inquries, only 4 credit cards (2 are Chase), she 0/48 (no new cards in 4 years and the only debt is the mortgage under her name. 

She was instantly approved @ 16.24% (don't care) with a SL of $34k. 

I completed my CSR spend last week and now we got hers to take advantage of the 2nd 100k bonus. I explained for $900 (2 AFs) we could get 200k UR points, and $1200 in Delta or SW Gift Cards (both travel credits for the 1 year). At minimum we trade 200k points for $2k in gift cards. So this was well worth it. And being spouses, we can transfer the points to 1 account. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DW getting in on the CSR

Great SL. Are you planning on closing 1 of the cards before the next AF.
Me and my wife are going to do the same thing but i have to wait 1 more month to get our 2nd one. We plan on saving as many points as possible with this card and pair it with my points from Ritz-Carlton and take a 1st class trip long distance somewhere, flying in one of those airplains with suites in 1st class.
Message 2 of 6
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats.

Yeah!  I'll pass on my wife getting one because she would want all my UR points transferred to her, lol! 

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 3 of 6
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking what questions did they ask on the app like income assists etc? Did they pull multiple bureaus? 

Message 4 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

wow! a SL of $34k??? My dream! LOL...
Congrats to DW!!
Message 5 of 6
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

I plan on keeping my CSR, but we'll probably closer hers and transfer the CL to the CSP. And then downgrade her CSP to a CS and maybe I'll add her as an AU on my CSR.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.