Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Declined for Blispay, Approved After Recon

Well done! Congratulations!

Message 11 of 35
nursepower
Frequent Contributor

How did you recon blispay? I thought they didn't recon?

BK DC 10/18/18
Walmart $400 | Target $500 | Playstation Visa $750 | Petco MasterCard ? | Best Buy Visa $2000 | Cap 1Quicksilver $2500 | Ollo $2700 | Kohl's $3000 | Comenity $3200 | Dell $4000 | Skypoint FCU $5000
Last app 6/2/21
Message 12 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes how did you recon? I'm waiting on my denial letter. 

Message 13 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes how did you recon? I'm waiting on my denial letter. 

1-877-431-5865

Message 14 of 35
galahad15
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval and on the excellent SL!  Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your EX score? For data point please Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called Blispay this morning regarding my application from last week and the lady who I spoke with said they do not do recons. OP please fill in the gaps. We want to recon our apps also.

Message 17 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Blispay this morning regarding my application from last week and the lady who I spoke with said they do not do recons. OP please fill in the gaps. We want to recon our apps also.

Should of called her a liar and referred her to this thread Smiley Happy Your EX is so good in your siggy. Maybe they couldn't approve you because you don't have a facebook Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 35
GalaxyStars
Regular Contributor

Using Social Media as a form of Credit Check is gonna fail big time.

The only thing it can be used for is descriminating by ones race, habits. I think they should stick to Credit Reports, why?
I know plently of people from all walks of life.

I know college educated people who can care less about Credit, known for frugal spending, but seems to life a holy or family life online.
One even a math teacher but has poor budgeting skills.

I know people who habits would be considered by some as "sketchy" but are really educated about finances and more conserative than the educated ones.

Unless one is bragging about finances or acting depressed about finances I fail to see how it could accurately screen someone, but then again what do I know.

Message 19 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@GalaxyStars wrote:
Using Social Media as a form of Credit Check is gonna fail big time.

The only thing it can be used for is descriminating by ones race, habits. I think they should stick to Credit Reports, why?
I know plently of people from all walks of life.

I know college educated people who can care less about Credit, known for frugal spending, but seems to life a holy or family life online.
One even a math teacher but has poor budgeting skills.

I know people who habits would be considered by some as "sketchy" but are really educated about finances and more conserative than the educated ones.

Unless one is bragging about finances or acting depressed about finances I fail to see how it could accurately screen someone, but then again what do I know.

I agree especially because my Social Media accounts are hidden or private.

Message 20 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.