Did you mean: 

Declined for Blispay, Approved After Recon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Declined for Blispay, Approved After Recon

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I called Blispay this morning regarding my application from last week and the lady who I spoke with said they do not do recons. OP please fill in the gaps. We want to recon our apps also.

Should of called her a liar and referred her to this thread Smiley Happy Your EX is so good in your siggy. Maybe they couldn't approve you because you don't have a facebook Smiley Tongue

Yeah I could tell she was lying. Just being a lazy ass person. My EX as of 30 sec ago is 744. i guess my accounts are too new, but they are all older than Blispay as a company.Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice, congrats, does anyone have the customer service number for blispay, i just applied and got denied. cant find the number to call

Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Nice, congrats, does anyone have the customer service number for blispay, i just applied and got denied. cant find the number to call

its in this thread Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 35
irunfromcredit
Frequent Contributor

Did I miss something? Blispay uses social media to determine credit worthiness for their product??  Wow!

Scores 8/25/2017~ TU: 753 / EXP: 742 / EQ: 726
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Message 24 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

ha i just seen it. i should of read the thread

Message 25 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I CALLED AGAIN and here is how it went down:

Blispay: Thank you for calling Blispay, my name is XXXXX how may I help you?

Me. Hi I am calling in regards to teh status of my application

Blispay. Ok I can help you with that....Can you please provide me with your SSN

Me. Sure XXX-XX-XXXX

Blispay. May i place you on hold for a few minutes to review?

Me. Yes mam

(They actually have the best music while on hold of all the banks I have ever called)

Blispay: Thank you for holding (Stern Voice) Mr. MEKWT, I believe I spoke with you earlier and I explained your denial was due to high loan balances, how may I assist you now?

Me. Well as I said earlier those loans (18k) are deferred student loans and I am not due to start making payments until 2021. (Made this part up) My brother applied yesterday and was approved for 5K, his credit reports are full of negative accounts and he has a $220k mortgage. I really believe I deserve a chance to have a manual review as all of my accounts are in good standing and I have zero blemishes on my report, (I make over 50k per year base pay) this is not including bonuses.

Blispay Devli. Well we normally arent allowed to request a recon when the issue revolves around an applicant having been denied for having high balance loans, but since you explained it like that I will push it through for further review.

Me. Thank you mam, I really appreciate your assistance on this matter and I look forward to becoming a valued Blispay customer.

Blispay. You are most welcome

Me. Have a blessed day and thank you again for your hospitality Smiley LOL

So lets see what the hell happens next. I am thinking to call and ask if teh recon was sent for review because I simply do not believe that devil of a woman.

Message 26 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

^^  i got denied for a collection recently paid. they offer to send it for further review but they said it will come back with a denial. lol So i just okay and hung up.

Message 27 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

So I CALLED AGAIN and here is how it went down:

Blispay: Thank you for calling Blispay, my name is XXXXX how may I help you?

Me. Hi I am calling in regards to teh status of my application

Blispay. Ok I can help you with that....Can you please provide me with your SSN

Me. Sure XXX-XX-XXXX

Blispay. May i place you on hold for a few minutes to review?

Me. Yes mam

(They actually have the best music while on hold of all the banks I have ever called)

Blispay: Thank you for holding (Stern Voice) Mr. MEKWT, I believe I spoke with you earlier and I explained your denial was due to high loan balances, how may I assist you now?

Me. Well as I said earlier those loans (18k) are deferred student loans and I am not due to start making payments until 2021. (Made this part up) My brother applied yesterday and was approved for 5K, his credit reports are full of negative accounts and he has a $220k mortgage. I really believe I deserve a chance to have a manual review as all of my accounts are in good standing and I have zero blemishes on my report, (I make over 50k per year base pay) this is not including bonuses.

Blispay Devli. Well we normally arent allowed to request a recon when the issue revolves around an applicant having been denied for having high balance loans, but since you explained it like that I will push it through for further review.

Me. Thank you mam, I really appreciate your assistance on this matter and I look forward to becoming a valued Blispay customer.

Blispay. You are most welcome

Me. Have a blessed day and thank you again for your hospitality Smiley LOL

So lets see what the hell happens next. I am thinking to call and ask if teh recon was sent for review because I simply do not believe that devil of a woman.

Let us know how it turns out. 

Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval !!

Message 29 of 35
zerofire
Valued Contributor

Yea, Blispay applications are a mess. I filled out the form and then got a prompt to call. I then called and was told to fax in documents. I tried to fax in and the line was constantly busy so got a backup fax number by calling again. I faxed in documents and called back was told to wait a week. Called again a week later and was told to wait 7-10 days again. I never had to wait this long for just an approval with my scores.

TU:837 09/19/23 Bank of America--EX: 841 09/20/23 Experian--EQ:832 09/21/23 myFICO--Gardening since N/A
Active:
Bank of America (Unlimited Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards WMC, Customized Cash Rewards VSC), Capital One Walmart WMC, Chase(Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom Flex WEMC [x2], Freedom Unlimited VC), Citi Dividend MC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Curve WEMC, Discover It C, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VSC, PenFed (Platinum Rewards VSC, Pathfinder Rewards VSC), Synchrony Bank PayPal Cashback MC, UMB Bank Simply Rewards VC[Milford Federal], US Bank (Altitude Go VSC, Cash+ VSC [x2], Pick n Save/Metro Market WEMC)
Wishlist: AAA Daily Advantage Visa, AOD Signature, Bellco Colorado Rewards, Citi Custom Cash, EBates, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, Ollo Optimum, Redstone Signature, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards
Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.