Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Frequent Contributor

Re: Declined for Blispay, Approved After Recon

Archange1 wrote:

MEKWT wrote:

I called Blispay this morning regarding my application from last week and the lady who I spoke with said they do not do recons. OP please fill in the gaps. We want to recon our apps also.

Should of called her a liar and referred her to this thread Smiley Happy Your EX is so good in your siggy. Maybe they couldn't approve you because you don't have a facebook Smiley Tongue

Yeah I could tell she was lying. Just being a lazy ass person. My EX as of 30 sec ago is 744. i guess my accounts are too new, but they are all older than Blispay as a company.Smiley Wink

Staring Score: EQ 597 TU 617 EX 566 (01/22/2016)Current Score: EQ 667 TU 701 EX 744 (05/26/2016)
Contributor

Nice, congrats, does anyone have the customer service number for blispay, i just applied and got denied. cant find the number to call

My Wallet: Amex BCE $2k DFCU $5k, Chase Freedom UM $5k Cap1 QS1 $7000, Walmart $500, Diamond Elite $400, Macys $100 Discover SEC $200, Barclays Rewards $1500, Apple Rewards $1500
myFico: 640 TU, EQ 653, EXP 660

Long term goal: myFico 700+
Garden since 05-20-16
Frequent Contributor

johnlee123asd11 wrote:

Nice, congrats, does anyone have the customer service number for blispay, i just applied and got denied. cant find the number to call

its in this thread Smiley Tongue

Staring Score: EQ 597 TU 617 EX 566 (01/22/2016)Current Score: EQ 667 TU 701 EX 744 (05/26/2016)
Frequent Contributor

Did I miss something? Blispay uses social media to determine credit worthiness for their product??  Wow!

Scores3/17/2017~ TU: 746 / EXP: 733 / EQ: 725
Goal: 770's or higher by end of 2017
Contributor

ha i just seen it. i should of read the thread

My Wallet: Amex BCE $2k DFCU $5k, Chase Freedom UM $5k Cap1 QS1 $7000, Walmart $500, Diamond Elite $400, Macys $100 Discover SEC $200, Barclays Rewards $1500, Apple Rewards $1500

Garden since 05-20-16
Frequent Contributor

So I CALLED AGAIN and here is how it went down:

Blispay: Thank you for calling Blispay, my name is XXXXX how may I help you?

Me. Hi I am calling in regards to teh status of my application

Blispay. Ok I can help you with that....Can you please provide me with your SSN

Me. Sure XXX-XX-XXXX

Blispay. May i place you on hold for a few minutes to review?

Me. Yes mam

(They actually have the best music while on hold of all the banks I have ever called)

Blispay: Thank you for holding (Stern Voice) Mr. MEKWT, I believe I spoke with you earlier and I explained your denial was due to high loan balances, how may I assist you now?

Me. Well as I said earlier those loans (18k) are deferred student loans and I am not due to start making payments until 2021. (Made this part up) My brother applied yesterday and was approved for 5K, his credit reports are full of negative accounts and he has a $220k mortgage. I really believe I deserve a chance to have a manual review as all of my accounts are in good standing and I have zero blemishes on my report, (I make over 50k per year base pay) this is not including bonuses.

Blispay Devli. Well we normally arent allowed to request a recon when the issue revolves around an applicant having been denied for having high balance loans, but since you explained it like that I will push it through for further review.

Me. Thank you mam, I really appreciate your assistance on this matter and I look forward to becoming a valued Blispay customer.

Blispay. You are most welcome

Me. Have a blessed day and thank you again for your hospitality Smiley LOL

So lets see what the hell happens next. I am thinking to call and ask if teh recon was sent for review because I simply do not believe that devil of a woman.

Contributor

^^  i got denied for a collection recently paid. they offer to send it for further review but they said it will come back with a denial. lol So i just okay and hung up.

Garden since 05-20-16
Established Contributor

MEKWT wrote:

So I CALLED AGAIN and here is how it went down:

Blispay: Thank you for calling Blispay, my name is XXXXX how may I help you?

Me. Hi I am calling in regards to teh status of my application

Blispay. Ok I can help you with that....Can you please provide me with your SSN

Me. Sure XXX-XX-XXXX

Blispay. May i place you on hold for a few minutes to review?

Me. Yes mam

(They actually have the best music while on hold of all the banks I have ever called)

Blispay: Thank you for holding (Stern Voice) Mr. MEKWT, I believe I spoke with you earlier and I explained your denial was due to high loan balances, how may I assist you now?

Me. Well as I said earlier those loans (18k) are deferred student loans and I am not due to start making payments until 2021. (Made this part up) My brother applied yesterday and was approved for 5K, his credit reports are full of negative accounts and he has a $220k mortgage. I really believe I deserve a chance to have a manual review as all of my accounts are in good standing and I have zero blemishes on my report, (I make over 50k per year base pay) this is not including bonuses.

Blispay Devli. Well we normally arent allowed to request a recon when the issue revolves around an applicant having been denied for having high balance loans, but since you explained it like that I will push it through for further review.

Me. Thank you mam, I really appreciate your assistance on this matter and I look forward to becoming a valued Blispay customer.

Blispay. You are most welcome

Me. Have a blessed day and thank you again for your hospitality Smiley LOL

So lets see what the hell happens next. I am thinking to call and ask if teh recon was sent for review because I simply do not believe that devil of a woman.

Let us know how it turns out. 

Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval !!

Valued Member

Yea, Blispay applications are a mess. I filled out the form and then got a prompt to call. I then called and was told to fax in documents. I tried to fax in and the line was constantly busy so got a backup fax number by calling again. I faxed in documents and called back was told to wait a week. Called again a week later and was told to wait 7-10 days again. I never had to wait this long for just an approval with my scores.

TU:752 09/07/16 Synchrony--EX: 752 09/15/16 Discover--EQ:755 09/27/16 Citi--Gardening since 10/26/16
Active:
Bank of America Bankamericard (Better Balance Rewards MC, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One Quicksilver VS, Citi Double Cash WMC, Citizens GreenSense MC, Discover It, Paypal Credit, Speedy Rewards MC, Walmart MC
Wishlist: EBates, FedEx Employee Credit Association Visa Classic, Security Service Power Travel Rewards

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.