Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Declined for Blispay, Approved After Recon

Valued Contributor

Re: Declined for Blispay, Approved After Recon

Congrats OP on your blispay approval!
Frequent Contributor

Damn! I only got $6500!! Lol, jk. Congrats on your approval!! Can you tell us why you were declined and how you recon'd to get an approval?
MyFico scores as of 8/13/2016

Valued Contributor

Congrats to you  !!!!

BK13 Filed 7/10-DC 8/15 // Fico 8's TU 763/ EQ 758/ EX 735 11/17// AAoA 5.8 years // Lines 11/2017= 240K // Inquiries 5 TU -11 Exp - 10 Eq. BK now off all all reports....WE CLOSED ON OUR HOUSE 6/7/2017 long hard road, but we made it !!!
Regular Contributor

I app'ed a little over a week ago. Recieved the denial letter this past Saturday citing to little credit history. My EX scpre is currently 711 with no baddies, about  5 inq, and 6months of history. Tried one recon call but only got the original denial reasons cited again with a suggestion to wait until more history had built. Any advice for a follow up call?

AMEXPRG.jpgBCP.jpgstarwood-preferred-guest.pnggold-delta-skymiles.pngCapOne QS new.pngavsf0i.pngciti-double-cash-credit-card.jpgplatinum_visa_card.png41VgxfCVJOL.jpg
pp-mc-final.pngIT_CHP_GARNET.pngplccPrimeStoreCard_243x154._TTD_.png20151006_sc_header_cards.pngPayPal_Credit_Logo_v2.jpg
Super Contributor

Re: Declined for Blispay

crrredit

You have improved your Fico Scores! Awesome ... great work!

Starting Score: 802
Current Score: 821
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge