Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta Gold Approval!

tag
defenses
Established Member

Delta Gold Approval!

I got some news the other day that will require me to fly once a week from January until April/May. I have the JetBlue Plus card that I love, but when searching for flights, their routes weren't the most convenient for me but Delta's flights were perfect. I was considering the CSR in February when I am under 5/24 but Delta isn't a UR partner and they have been emailing me for the past few months with a signup offer of 50k points and $50 statement credit. I decided to go for it since I figured that $550 would come in handy. I was approved with $18,700 CL (surprising, since I said I'm a student) and 18.99% APR.

Data points:

• Credit score somewhere around 750-770 (BoA, Barclays and Discover haven't updated my scores yet so that data is about a month old but not much has changed)
  • I haven't received a notification about a HP yet so I don't know who they pulled
  • I was added to my mom's Hilton Amex in August so I have a young relationship with Amex
  • Last app was 9/2/16 for the JetBlue Plus Card

Now to decide if I want to go for an Amtrak card or not Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta Gold Approval!

Congrats! That's a fantastic SL!

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta Gold Approval!

Fantastic and great timing! Good luck on your travels. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.