Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delta gold approved with baddies and low score

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta gold approved with baddies and low score

I am beyond ecstatic have been trying the pre-qualify AMEX site for a couple months since the 60,000 bonus points SUB for the DELTA GOLD. Never got any offers. I was hesistant to apply experian is 624 3% utilization, two charge offs, and some 120 date student loans. Last derog was the student loans 3 years ago. I have one inquiry from last year on my experian, SL $1,000 applied through Delta Website after creating membership. Other accounts include a Discover card that recently secured $2,000 limit and two accounts I was an authorized user on about 9 years ago. With all my other accounts my AAoA is about 7-9 years (include payed off car, and current car loan).

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Delta gold approved with baddies and low score

Congratulations on your Amex approval!! Very nice for your score
Message 2 of 15
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the Amex family.. if you get a chance an update on the SL would be cool.

Message 3 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wow, congratsSmiley Happy. Impressed Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I'm only days away from applying for mine!

Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great work! Congratulations!!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval!! I also applied this weekend after reading for hours on this forum and got approved for 1k CL =)

Happy to see that I am not the only one who is excited about an approval albeit a low CL from a card I never thought I could get!! 

Calendar is marked for my 3x CLI =)

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Daqueen congrats! I am definitely glad to see so many people post on these forums. I was able to get one of my collections removed and score went up 17 points still have other there. What were your scores when you got chase card? I need one more active card was thinking NFCU (chase sapphire is my white hippo I want eventually but need year to finish rebuilding)
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Daqueen congrats! I am definitely glad to see so many people post on these forums. I was able to get one of my collections removed and score went up 17 points still have other there. What were your scores when you got chase card? I need one more active card was thinking NFCU (chase sapphire is my white hippo I want eventually but need year to finish rebuilding)

Thanks! I’m not sure where my real FICO was at when I got Chase last year but my FAKO from KK was 631 Smiley Surprised I was surprised when I was approved for 5K but I have to say it’s my favorite card cause it has sooo many way to earn extra miles that I redeem for gift cards, upgrades, etc. Good luck with your rebuild. So much good info on this forum. I know for sure that this forum gave me a whole new perspective on my rebuild!

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here. I was happy when approved but a disappointed with the $1K SL
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.