Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club App

tag
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Re: Diners Club App

@Anonymous wrote:

Ladies and Gentlemen I am going to explode. I don't know if I ever will get out of pending status with Diners now I was told that the wait may be up to 30 days! I feel like a credit junkee! Smiley Mad

Sorry they are putting you thru this hopefully they will reward your patience.

In the meantime, get a pot and premium potting soil proceed to your neighborhood Hardware store and find some seeds preferably something that appeals to you. Take them home read the directions carefully and lovingly plant the seeds and care for them according the package. Hopefully you being to see a sprout within a week or so, continue to admire it as it grows and eventually blossoms into something to admire. By this time Diners will have an answer and hopefully it will be a generous one. Good Luck!

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ojefferyo wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ojefferyo wrote:

Welcome to the waiting club, 

I think if they 7-15 day your app, they should fedex a card that says "Waiter's Club" on it.

That would be funny to see that.

Calling #4,495,439

Message 12 of 18
CreditEd
Regular Contributor

I'm about the enter the "Twilight Zone..."

Wonder when they pull your credit? At app time, or at processing/underwriting time? Seems to be such a long process, and not very automated. Quite a bit can happen to your report in the interim...

Especially if you are on the start, or end of a spree?

NPSL              $25k            $25k              $23k              $22k               $16k              $12k              $10k            $6.5k
Message 13 of 18
ojefferyo
Valued Contributor

The first app i did it was almost immediately and the second app wasn't till hours later

Amex Platinum, Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass, Chase Southwest Premier, Chase Marriott Rewards Premier, Discover IT, Sony Visa, Barclay Arrival+ MC, Cabela Visa, Walmart SC, Amazon SC, Kohls, Diners Club Premier, PayPal Credit, PenFed Platinum Reward Visa, PenFed PLOC, Chase Ritz Carlton, Citi TY Premier, Amex BCP, Discover Miles, Care Credit, Blue Nile SC, iComfort SC, Cap1 Venture, Chase Hyatt, Lowes, US Bank Cash+, Citi Costco Visa
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got approved! $10,000 

Message 15 of 18
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 16 of 18
uswala
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i got approved! $10,000 

Congrats!

Message 17 of 18
alvon123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

i got approved! $10,000 

congrats

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.