Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diners Club Elite 7 to 15 day Approval!

tag
One7
Valued Contributor

Diners Club Elite 7 to 15 day Approval!

I applied for a Diners Club CC a few months back and was declined, they told me they weren't accepting new applications. Well fast forward to the 26th of last month I saw they were now accepting new applicants so I decided to apply for the Elite World Elite Mastercard and instantly got the 7 to 15 day message saying it needed further review and that I'll get a decline letter or card in the mail sometime in that window. I didnt bother to call just figured it wad declined. Checked the mail today and there it was! A letter of approval with my pin number for my new card. They had a pretty cool way of disguising the pin number, had to peel it off from the back. Anyhow the letter said I should get my card in a day or two. Didnt tell me my limit but ill update it when the card arrives. Hopefully tomorrow, so happy with the outcome, I'll be ok with a small limit.

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 1 of 180
179 REPLIES 179
Forte747
Regular Contributor

Re: Diners Club Elite 7 to 15 day Approval!

Congrats, I didn't know Diners Club was still in business!

EQ: 661, EXP: 667, TU: 682, FICO®
GOAL: 800s
IN MY WALLET: AMEX PRG: NPSL | NAVY goRewards VISA: $7K | NAVY CashRewards: $3K | Navchek: $15K | Cap1QuicksilverOne: $2K | Cap1 QuickSilverOne: $2K | Cap1 Spark Business: $1K | Discover IT: $1.4K | Harley Visa: $1.5K | Lowes: $3.9K | FingerHut: $3.5K | NASA Rewards Visa: $2K | Amazon: $1.4K | Barclay Apple Visa: $1.2 | Barclay Rewards: $1.5K | GM WM Elite: $1000 | Walmart SC: $4K | | Kohls: $300 |
Message 2 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 3 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats, you should call back tomorrow and find out about you CL, it take 24/48hrs to create an account for them to tell you the limit.

@One7 wrote:

I applied for a Diners Club CC a few months back and was declined, they told me they weren't accepting new applications. Well fast forward to the 26th of last month I saw they were now accepting new applicants so I decided to apply for the Elite World Elite Mastercard and instantly got the 7 to 15 day message saying it needed further review and that I'll get a decline letter or card in the mail sometime in that window. I didnt bother to call just figured it wad declined. Checked the mail today and there it was! A letter of approval with my pin number for my new card. They had a pretty cool way of disguising the pin number, had to peel it off from the back. Anyhow the letter said I should get my card in a day or two. Didnt tell me my limit but ill update it when the card arrives. Hopefully tomorrow, so happy with the outcome, I'll be ok with a small limit.

Message 4 of 180
b_diddy
Established Contributor

Excellent.  Congrats!

FICO Scores: EX 733 (1/17/15) EQ 761 (1/17/15) TU 750 (1/17/15)

Message 5 of 180
One7
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

congrats, you should call back tomorrow and find out about you CL, it take 24/48hrs to create an account for them to tell you the limit.

@One7 wrote:

I considered doing that but something tells me the card will be here tomorrow. Tomorrow will mark 8 days since I applied

EX 810 EQ 805 TU 792 Diners WEMC 15k Chase United Club VS 15k | Hyatt VS 25k | Ritz VI 5k | Frdm VS 6k | CSP VS 5k | Mariott VS 6k | Amzn VS 16k Citi ExecAA WEMC 18k | TYP VS 7k | Costco VS 9k | Hilton Reserve VS 6k | Best Buy Visa 5k BofA Travel VS 30k | Cash VS 41k | Merrill+ VS 46k Barclay Rwds WMC 6k | Hawaiin WEMC 10k | JetBlue WEMC 8k | Aviator S WEMC 6k Amex Plat: NPSL | BCP 8k | SPG 3k WF Rwds VS 9k | Propel World Amex 25k | Dillards Amex 2k BBVA NBA Amex 10k Cap1 GM WEMC 8k | QS Visa 3k | Saks WEMC 9k NASA 30k Discover It 7k | US Bank Cash+ VS 15k | Flex Perks VS 20k ||| Total Rwds VS 12k | SG Rwds 11k | Walmrt MC 8k | Lowes 17k | Bowflex 9k | J Deere 15k | TJ Max 4k | Care 15k | HDepot 20k | Amzn 5k | PPal Extras 8k | Chvron 10k | Macys 15k | JCrew 18k | Marvel 8k | Stash VS 8k | Cabelas 10k | Statefarm 12k | Nordstrom Visa 10k \\\\Gardening since January////
Message 6 of 180
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 7 of 180
cs91
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the Approval!
Message 8 of 180
12njoy
Super Contributor

@One7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@One7 wrote:

I considered doing that but something tells me the card will be here tomorrow. Tomorrow will mark 8 days since I applied

I'm sure you'll get a 20k+ limit with your scores.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 9 of 180
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@One7 wrote:

I got my Pin today as well and the last four numbers of my acct#..I was approved for 40K

Message 10 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.