Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disco CLI

I got my Disco IT back in May, with starting limit of $1800. I logged in the other night to pay my bill and saw that I had received a $500 CLI. I then went on to the site for the double dip, and got an additional $1300, bringing my total limit to $3600. Super happy, especially considering my scores had just cracked 600 back in May, and I am around 630 now due to two car purchases since then. I wish my Cap1 cards would grow, but I may have to cancel my Secured Cap1 and apply for a new card.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco CLI

Congratulations on your cli. Dv
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I got my Disco IT back in May, with starting limit of $1800. I logged in the other night to pay my bill and saw that I had received a $500 CLI. I then went on to the site for the double dip, and got an additional $1300, bringing my total limit to $3600. Super happy, especially considering my scores had just cracked 600 back in May, and I am around 630 now due to two car purchases since then. I wish my Cap1 cards would grow, but I may have to cancel my Secured Cap1 and apply for a new card.

I really love my Discover IT card enjoy and Congrats! also Amazon let's you use cash back towards purchases at checkout.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli with Discover! Smiley Happy 

I had to open a new cc with Cap1 to move up. After 18 months of getting the Cap1 QS1 achieving mid 700 in full. I had decided to just close the card due to still being $300 CLand 24.99% (+AF). That same day I applied for the Venture travel card and was immediately approved with a 12k SL. Prior to that Cap1 always declined me for a cli despite always paying in full every month. 

Message 4 of 6
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I really love my Discover IT card enjoy and Congrats! also Amazon let's you use cash back towards purchases at checkout.

Don't do that -- use the cashback as a statement credit and then use a rewards card to make Amazon purchases so you earn rewards on the purchase!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.