Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco Double Dip

tag
jlitnns
Established Contributor

Disco Double Dip

So I thought I was in a drought, smashing the luv button every week since my last CLI in Jan 2018. Started with $5.5k limit in June 2017, CLI to $6k in the fall sometime and then up to $7.5k in Jan 2018. I hit the button today and got $500 up to $8k. I called in (800-347-4856) and she offered $500 right off the bat. I know they pull TU and I don't have any obligations on TU (a bank pulls my EQ every quarter for my business so I like to try and keep that clean) so I asked for more and she gave me the HP talk and left and came back and said she could come up to $13.5k. It was worth the HP. 

I just paid off a $5k BT a few weeks ago and have used the card off and on, mostly on the 5% categories for the CB match. I told her I was going to make a large purchase and wanted to keep util down. She was super nice and I told her how happy I've been with Disco and that the service is top notch, which I think it is.

In summary, $7.5k-->$13.5k today on a HP, TU is currently 687 according to MF.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco Double Dip

Awesome! I did the double-dip yesterday, $500 + $1000, no HP. Discover can provide a smile at times! Customer service folks are always super nice too!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on CLI , Have a nice Weekend

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the double dip and I agree with you the HP was worth it!

Message 4 of 5
pinoy
Established Member

disco is nice to me open Jan 2018 7.5k love button Apr 22 11.5k 

but Amex forget about it

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.