Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disco strikes again!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disco strikes again!

@Anonymous wrote:
Awesome Sauce! Discover truly does love you. Can i rub your head, or get a piece of your hair, or anything else that gives mojo? Why you ask? My 7th statement cuts in 2 weeks and I'm hoping to graduate.

I'm sending some Disco luv vibes to you as we speak! Good luck to you on your graduation! I hope it grows like wilfire!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Whatever you are doing, it's working so definitely don't change anything until it stops working 😉. Good work!

Thanks brutal! That was my thought exactly!

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Whatever you are doing, it's working so definitely don't change anything until it stops working 😉. Good work!

Thanks brutal! That was my thought exactly!

No doubt.  I was getting ~$4k increases for 3 months in a row, so naturally I didn't change anything and kept getting them.  Last month however, I only got a $500 increase so I dropped my $1500-$2000+ spend to roughly $200 this month.  Maybe $250 tops by the end of the cycle.  I'm going to see if a smaller spend helps me at all with my February request Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 15
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Nox, quick question if you get auto love from Citi does that reset the 6month sp luv if available?

What blasphemy i know, Citi question on Discover thread, yikesSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I never, ever. Can you imagine, A citi question on our beloved Disco. Take thy self to a nunnery. Lol Smiley Happy
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.