Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover 5K Approved NO Hardpull :)

tag
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Discover 5K Approved NO Hardpull :)

discover ussp hardpull.jpg

I had a Discover it card for a year but I got so sick of no clis etc and they started me out with 500.00 limit and a year later it was up to 1100.00. So I closed it and 2 weeks later I went threw the Discover SCORE BOARD and I applied on 9/10/2017 and got approved for 5K but I am suuprise they gave me 20.99 APR Since my last 5 aps (other banks) I receieved the lowest APR on them

The card got lost in the mail for almost a  MONTH  look at the photos

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover 5K Approved NO Hardpull :)

discover ussp.jpg

Message 2 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

discover ussp email.jpg

Message 3 of 18
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Congrats!  That is an insane amount of time for a card to be in limbo with USPS.  I don't get the 20.99% APR they're giving me on 3 cards on the new prequal page, either.  They approved me 16 months ago for like 14.x% on my it card, and since then my apps with other lenders have all been in the 10-16 range at the lowest published rates.  The good news is that they're pretty good about giving you a permanent reduction (or even 0% promo offers) every 6 months by request.  CapOne they are not.

Message 4 of 18
JoeLuvsHisCredit
Valued Contributor

Thank you buddy

Yes I hate the usps lol Smiley Happy  You should see the little discover box it's so black and oil on it etc lol but the inside of it was so clean etc lol

Message 5 of 18
sonicchris8
Regular Contributor

That's a very nice approval with no HP. Congrats!

Starting scores: 538 EQ, 552 TU, 520 EX Current scores (11/18/20): 640 EQ 638 TU 654 EX
Message 6 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Any no HP approval, even for a limit increase greatly helps accelerate progress with your profile.

Congrats! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

JOEDISCOVEREDDISCODIDNTLUVJOESCREDITSOJOEDISCOVEREDAPPTWICEJUSTASNICESmiley Happy
Message 8 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

You da man Joe, but man do they like to jerk your chain lol, 20% apr , must be their version of april fools Smiley Wink
Message 9 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Im not sure about NO HARD PULL, check your APRSmiley Wink

PS sorry, had to do itSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.