Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Auto CLI

tag
aplast
Regular Contributor

Re: TRe: Discover Auto CLI

@annielorie wrote:

Discover is the bomb. Due to Sandy I have extra expenses they uped my limit 1000 for next 6 months also waived the next two payments. I have only had the card since July and am a customer for life

how cool! how much of an increase did you get for 6 months? and OP hey its 1k... I have had CLI from a couple cards where I was like really?? haha example - my walmart card was at 700 and they gave me a measly 200 increase, but I have other cards with limits in the thousands. We will take whatever increases we can get right? Smiley Happy I bet you could call in and easily double that. Discover CS is top notch in my opinion.

Message 11 of 16
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@aplast wrote:

@annielorie wrote:

Discover is the bomb. Due to Sandy I have extra expenses they uped my limit 1000 for next 6 months also waived the next two payments. I have only had the card since July and am a customer for life Did you ask for this or was it auto? I too am in a Sandy zone but thank God, no damage or nonsense.

how cool! how much of an increase did you get for 6 months? and OP hey its 1k... I have had CLI from a couple cards where I was like really?? haha example - my walmart card was at 700 and they gave me a measly 200 increase, but I have other cards with limits in the thousands. We will take whatever increases we can get right? Smiley Happy I bet you could call in and easily double that. Discover CS is top notch in my opinion. I'm DONE pushing buttons! I could ask for more, but I'm revolving a balance and I don't want to spook them or any other creditor for that matter. I got a $12,200 CLI on my SD'd Citi card last month so I"m good for now.

Message 12 of 16
aplast
Regular Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

@aplast wrote:

@annielorie wrote:

Discover is the bomb. Due to Sandy I have extra expenses they uped my limit 1000 for next 6 months also waived the next two payments. I have only had the card since July and am a customer for life Did you ask for this or was it auto? I too am in a Sandy zone but thank God, no damage or nonsense.

how cool! how much of an increase did you get for 6 months? and OP hey its 1k... I have had CLI from a couple cards where I was like really?? haha example - my walmart card was at 700 and they gave me a measly 200 increase, but I have other cards with limits in the thousands. We will take whatever increases we can get right? Smiley Happy I bet you could call in and easily double that. Discover CS is top notch in my opinion. I'm DONE pushing buttons! I could ask for more, but I'm revolving a balance and I don't want to spook them or any other creditor for that matter. I got a $12,200 CLI on my SD'd Citi card last month so I"m good for now.

Beautiful! nothing wrong with leaving well enough alone. Congrats again on the AUTO CLI.

Message 13 of 16
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@aplast wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@aplast wrote:

@annielorie wrote:

Beautiful! nothing wrong with leaving well enough alone. Congrats again on the AUTO CLI.

Hear my story!

Thanks!

Message 14 of 16
annielorie
Valued Contributor

I asked for the credit increase me n mine not working for 8 days in North Nj no pwer the two months forgiveness was their idea, Im so happy that I wont stress about my payments chase freedom also gave me credit increasee of 1,ooo for one month

Starting Score: 0
Current Score: TR??FICOEQ ?? FICO
Goal Score: 760

Lowes7,000 Discover More 2800. Jcpenny 6,000
Chase freedom 800 Never take NO for an answer!!
Message 15 of 16
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@annielorie wrote:

I asked for the credit increase me n mine not working for 8 days in North Nj no pwer the two months forgiveness was their idea, Im so happy that I wont stress about my payments chase freedom also gave me credit increasee of 1,ooo for one month

Good for you! I did read somewhere might have been creditcards dot com about how if you are in good standing and haven't maxed out the new temp limits and your credit isn't horrible, those temp CLIs will end up being your new line going forward.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.