Did you mean: 

Discover Auto CLI

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover Auto CLI

Yeah, that's an odd limit.
Wth! My last cli w Discover was only $750:-(
Your aaoa is probably muuuuuch more extensive than mine!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 15
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Yeah, that's an odd limit.
Wth! My last cli w Discover was only $750:-(
Your aaoa is probably muuuuuch more extensive than mine!

Way to make me feel old Smiley Tongue

AAoA is 6 years and oldest account is 17years2months (TU)

Message 12 of 15
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@culture wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

It is the highest that I am aware of... I have a friend at work with $15k and I thought that was high!

Kills me, I cannot get my Discover over $5500... And yet, I have a Visa with PenFed that has a $38,000 limit...

Go figure.  Smiley Mad

Anyway, again - congrats on that limit!

The member here--his name escapes me but he's a New Yorker with a Giants logo--has a 40K limit. Definitely the highest I've seen.

To be honest, my (ours Smiley Wink ) Discover gets a LOT of use and there is a balance on there. In my experience, carrying a balance and putting the cash back back into the card is what keeps them in the giving mood.

This card started off in 2008 at $5490 so they will grow.

congrats...     $5490 what an odd number to start...  

Thanks--tell me about it. I've been trying to get a round number limit since they approved me!

Message 13 of 15
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

@culture wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@RockinRay wrote:

It is the highest that I am aware of... I have a friend at work with $15k and I thought that was high!

Kills me, I cannot get my Discover over $5500... And yet, I have a Visa with PenFed that has a $38,000 limit...

Go figure.  Smiley Mad

Anyway, again - congrats on that limit!

The member here--his name escapes me but he's a New Yorker with a Giants logo--has a 40K limit. Definitely the highest I've seen.

To be honest, my (ours Smiley Wink ) Discover gets a LOT of use and there is a balance on there. In my experience, carrying a balance and putting the cash back back into the card is what keeps them in the giving mood.

This card started off in 2008 at $5490 so they will grow.

congrats...     $5490 what an odd number to start...  

Thanks--tell me about it. I've been trying to get a round number limit since they approved me!

Yeah, that is strange for sure. Cant they just make it $5500. Just ridiculous.

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 15
MrShush
Valued Contributor

Discover

Regarding your Credit Limit

Dear Mr Shush,

We're happy to inform you that we have increased your credit line on your Discover® card.

Your new credit line is: $16,880 of which $1,700 is available as Cash

Now you have more buying power than ever with your Discover card.

And remember, your Discover card offers you tremendous value and convenience with these benefits:

No Annual Fee.

Enjoy 5% cash back in categories that change throughout the year like gas, restaurants, department stores and more, up to the quarterly maximum. Signing up each time is free and easy.

Great Balance Transfer offers that can help you consolidate debt, pay for that dream vacation or make home improvements. It's quick and easy, so start saving today!

Sincerely,

Discover Card Customer Service

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.