Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Auto CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Auto CLI!

I logged on and got $1000 auto cli! Not sure I am going to try the double dip. I am so thankful to everyone here. I checked because most of you had said that after the 3rd statement is when they usually give out the lovin'. So happy!
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover Auto CLI!

Congrats on your auto CLI!

Message 2 of 13
Np1791
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I logged on and got $1000 auto cli! Not sure I am going to try the double dip. I am so thankful to everyone here. I checked because most of you had said that after the 3rd statement is when they usually give out the lovin'. So happy!

Don't forget to Double Dip!

As of 11/28/2018
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I would definitely try getting the extra. Some cards want a minimum spent like CSR and want to see how you handle bigger limits.
Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Double dip it!
Message 5 of 13
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Go for the double dip...

All Gain, No Pain.....

And since you got an auto.. you could easily do it online without talking to anyone if you wanted..

=)

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go go go, did you do it?Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

There is absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain from a double dip attempt.

Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wondering if OP went for it.  Double dip never worked for me.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I didn't try for the double dip. I feel as though I would be pushing the credit gods...lol. I have opened 3 cards since the Discover approval in Jan, and I feel like I would look desperate. Which I am not, just got over excited after the Disco approval. Lol.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.