Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Data Point

tag
krielly
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Data Point

yup, definitely a "YMMV" thing.....but it never seems to stop us from trying to figure out exactly what they're thinking and why they make the decisions they do........LOL!

You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing!
Message 21 of 24
LadyJEsq
Established Contributor

@krielly wrote:

yup, definitely a "YMMV" thing.....but it never seems to stop us from trying to figure out exactly what they're thinking and why they make the decisions they do........LOL!

Yep, like I said, CLIs are possible if your overall profile supports it.

Nope! Smiley Very Happy

**FICO 8 Scores EQ EX TU **

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

i just got a $3100 cli carrying a balance over 50% when I requested it I just knew I'd be denied for high utilation, by the way I got a cli less than a month ago for 1500. Discover has been great to me, I've gone from 1250-9180 (all soft pulls) in just under a year of account opening. When I first opened I called upset about my starting limit, and was told don't worry you treat us right and we'll treat you right. And she wasn't lying!
Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.