Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI Very Early....

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

Discover CLI Very Early....

I would like to report that I tried for a CLI on day 30/31 and they gave me another $1500 bringing my card to $8k.

It was a 2 day review message.

Funny thing is I just received my denials in the mail from hitting the button on day 25/26. I tend to hit the button when I see lots of CLI approvals from Discover on the boards. 31day Gravy Train maybe???

The denials stated not enough time with Credit Line so 4 days later must have been enough time with the credit line. Smiley Very Happy

Discover your a wierd animal but I like it.

This card just keeps growing. My card started at $1500  April 2015.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
yoyo
Established Contributor

Re: Discover CLI Very Early....

My i ask how long did it take for your first cli?
Message 2 of 6
JamP
Valued Contributor

I received my first cli of $500 July 2015 so about 3 months of having the card.

So $6500 in cli's in about 1 year.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice, congrats on the CLI, I guess they are making up for all the time they took to give you a CLI Smiley Wink👍

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JamP wrote:

I would like to report that I tried for a CLI on day 30/31 and they gave me another $1500 bringing my card to $8k.

It was a 2 day review message.

Funny thing is I just received my denials in the mail from hitting the button on day 25/26. I tend to hit the button when I see lots of CLI approvals from Discover on the boards. 31day Gravy Train maybe???

The denials stated not enough time with Credit Line so 4 days later must have been enough time with the credit line. Smiley Very Happy

Discover your a wierd animal but I like it.

This card just keeps growing. My card started at $1500  April 2015.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 6
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you !!!

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.