Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI after Secure Card Graduated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI after Secure Card Graduated

Hey Hey Hey!!!

I got my Discover Secured Card in 11/2015.  Off and on I would worry about my utilization, but now that I'm trying to buy a house, I decided to crack DOWN and keep my utilization to the bare minimum.   My Discover Card unsecured/graduated on 3/29 (the email was received on 3/20 and the check was received today 4/6, but dated 3/29).  I decided to pull the trigger because the $200 limit that I started with was ehhhh...  I pulled it and got a $1000 increase to $1200.  I could cry!  I love this card!  I was in the low low low 500s a couple of years ago and I am pretty sure that I reached 700 this week after two of my collections accounts were removed. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI after Secure Card Graduated

Congrats to you on a very awesome increase to your new unsecured card! Great job getting your scores up! Now you can enjoy your card a whole lot more! Very happy for you! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting unsecured.
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great news, congratulations.  I am addicted to discover news.  I have the secured card and i get excited when i read these posts.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey there, we got our Secured in June of 2016. Just got the email yesterday, we graduated and the check is in the mail for our $200. And got an increase to 500.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your cli. Hopefully it will continue to grow for you now
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Gives me hope for my secured Disco.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations MuvaNi on your Discover becoming unsecured & your cli! 😊
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.