Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI question

So finally I got a cli via the luv button. 400 bucks. I immediately requested again and got the 2 day message.

Based on your experience, what's the process like when given this message? Will I get some Sort of electronic decision on whether approved or denied?

Thanks!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI question

@Anonymous wrote:
So finally I got a cli via the luv button. 400 bucks.

Congratulations to you!...Thanks for sharing.Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I received a $700 CLI on my Discover card today - Brings me up to $2000. 

I recieved the card in January with a whopping $800, then got an auto-CLI in April of $500, tried every 31 days and it looks like I'm on the 91 day bandwagon.

Message 3 of 7
Vegas4Play
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you 

Fico 8's TU 756/ EQ 754/ EX 743- 8/2020// AAoA 5.7 years // Lines August 2020 = 619k Personal - Business 61k // Inquiries 6 TU - 0 Exp - 0 Eq.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it 91 days from the last time you requested a CLI or the last date you actually got one? Because I got a $500 increase from Discover in May but tried again in June and was denied. I haven't tried again in hopes that waiting until mid-August, which is around the day of my one year anniversary with Discover as well, will yield better results.
Message 5 of 7
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So finally I got a cli via the luv button. 400 bucks. I immediately requested again and got the 2 day message.

Based on your experience, what's the process like when given this message? Will I get some Sort of electronic decision on whether approved or denied?

Thanks!

They will deny you for 'insufficient experience with present credit limit'.

You're pretty much wasting your time to pull the button sooner than 31 days from last CLI.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Previous post is correct u will get a letter in the mail insufficienct experience with current limit but hot that button once a week it's worked for me a few times just 30 days apart 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.