cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI's -- something different at 45 days.

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Discover CLI's -- something different at 45 days.

It's been 46 days since my last $500 CLI. I've been clicking the luv button repeatedly, always getting auto-denied on the ground that it's too soon and getting a letter saying insufficient experience at this limit.

Today for the first time I got the "2 day review" message.

Lately it seems that the "2 day review" message has been foreshadowing a substantial increase, so I've got my fingers crossed.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover CLI's -- something different at 45 days.

Good Luck.

They've locked me out from any CLI's once again like long ago. Twice i get the "Unable to Increase crapola garbage" line. Pfftttt! Bahhh!

Guess they don't have anymore luv left for me and they really won't when i keep my new BT parked on them after this for the entire term of 0% APR 12 months when i could easily PIF anytime before then. Oh well.

Message 2 of 17
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Good luck

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

It's been 46 days since my last $500 CLI. I've been clicking the luv button repeatedly, always getting auto-denied on the ground that it's too soon and getting a letter saying insufficient experience at this limit.

Today for the first time I got the "2 day review" message.

Lately it seems that the "2 day review" message has been foreshadowing a substantial increase, so I've got my fingers crossed.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.  I read that a 2 day review leads to an increase, please let us know.  I will try the 45 day increase, I'm desperate, lol!  They are so damn stingy with me.  After a 200.00 to 500.00 increase, I can always push the button and get an extra 500.00. Then it's no, no, no, for the next 90 days.  And I'm so so good with them. I pay at least 500.00 per month with a bal of less than 75.00 each month.  I will now check  my calender and count the 45 days ( just got an increase this month) and I'll let you know.  I would be excited to get a message of a 2 day review, anything but the dreaded insufficient experience.......  Good Luck to you!

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditMagic7 - What do you expect? You don't have Discover in your card line-up. Remember, marketing and sales Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay good luck to you!
Message 6 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Yay good luck to you!

Thank you, all.... will post when I get the good news, bad news, or no news.

Message 7 of 17
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Oh well, they amusingly gave me a CLI, a whopping.... $300

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

$300 after a review?! They can keep that lol I've hit the button maybe three times since 9/6, always 3-5 day message so stopped bothering. Congrats anyway Smiley Happy Guess every little bit helps....
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, 2 days to ponder their decision...300.00!  Well Congrats, something is better than nothing and it was in 45 days.  

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.