Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover CLI !!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover CLI !!!

I just decided to hit the CLI button for the first time since getting the card. I had been afraid to do it. Why I dont know..lol

Anyways my 5th statement just cut. I never received any auto CLI from them at the 3 month like most.

Starting limit $3000.00. New Limit $6000.00. I am in shock. It doubled! I am doing the happy dance. I love Discover! Now if only I could get that targeted Amazon cash back promo..lol

disc.jpg

Message 1 of 36
35 REPLIES 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover CLI !!!

Now that's pretty awesome especially here lately with the way Discover has been....Congratulations!! How much spend have you put through the card....if you don't mind me asking...Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! That's an awesome CLI getting to double your SL

Message 3 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont mind at allSmiley Happy

I have only put a total of $1807.43 in total the entire 5 months. I always pay in full before statement cuts except on my third statement where I let 600 post on the statement then immediately paid it.

Message 4 of 36
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just decided to hit the CLI button for the first time since getting the card. I had been afraid to do it. Why I dont know..lol

Anyways my 5th statement just cut. I never received any auto CLI from them at the 3 month like most.

Starting limit $3000.00. New Limit $6000.00. I am in shock. It doubled! I am doing the happy dance. I love Discover! Now if only I could get that targeted Amazon cash back promo..lol

disc.jpg

COngrats...That's a fantastic CLI! I haven't seen an increase from Discover in 6 months. I think my well ran dry. lol

Message 5 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your awesome Discover CLI cgardencredit1! 😊
Message 6 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the nice bump!!!

Message 7 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

disc.jpg

Its weird though as my new credit line shows up as 6000. But the Cash advance still says 1500 even though it stated it was going to 2500. Does that take time to update? Not that I ever plan on using it but I want what it said when I did the CLI request..lol

Message 8 of 36
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Simply fantastic work CgardenSmiley Happy. Just saw a post where s full year went by without hitting the luv button lol and it was a very nice increase. I think we may have stumbled on the secret to my Disco success, high praise be to MJFSmiley Wink, DONT HIT THE BUTTONSmiley Wink Enjoy the feelingSmiley Happy
Message 9 of 36
mortimerwereback
Regular Contributor

Congratulations! I've about given up on Discover. haha! Keep it open for age. CL was 1k for ages. Then 2k for longer. Didn't even know I could request from the online portal. Never use the card. I should just submit one to see what happens. Smiley Happy

"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly." -Robert F. Kennedy

Message 10 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.