Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Graduation + Bofa Cash Rewards Instantly Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Graduation + Bofa Cash Rewards Instantly Approved

After re-establishing my credit roughly one year ago with a Discover secured credit card I now have an unsecured Discover card of $1.5k and just today acquired a Bofa cash rewards card for $1.4k.  Discover graduated me soon as my TU FICO hit 621 (which was also right around that 6 month mark) and bumped me from $200 to $500. 3 months later they CLI again to $1.5k.

My first instant approval happened today with Bofa, to my pleasant surprise.  Now I intend to garden for the next few months and then maybe go for a Chase card. Last I checked I have 0 TU inquiries and 1 Equifax (from Discover), not sure on Experian. The Bofa app will add another inq somewhere.  Thanks for all the advice you guys give on here, it has really helped Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Graduation + Bofa Cash Rewards Instantly Approved

Congrats on you graduation and new BOA account! Trying to decide if I should go the secure route to get in with Discover. 

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice work.  Congrats 

Message 3 of 7
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Nice!  congrats man.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice going. The Cash Rewards is a very solid offering.
Message 5 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Super job, slow and steady. 2 very good cardsSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting your BofA card and SL! Glad to read that yetanother person got un-secured and got a some auto CLI with Discover. Both CL on the cards will grow over time and will help you in to get the cards you want from Chase or someone else.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.