Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT, AMEX BCP and QS1 CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT, AMEX BCP and QS1 CLI

A bit of closure to my applicatin forum post, but got approved for BCP ($2500) and IT ($1000) this weekend.  Had a bit of hesistation as only card at the time was a QS1, which is just under 8 months old. 

As a side note, I hit the luv button on my QS1 on Friday while trying to get through to the EO (they left a message LATE Thursday Evening) and got the typcial 2-3 day notice.  I am still waiting for a call back from the EO (left a message).  I got the denial document for having a recent CLI and thought nothing of it....that's why I'm calling the EO.  Well...I log in this morning to see that my CL has gone from $2500 to $3000 even though I got denied using the luv button and haven't had the opportunity to speak to the EO yet.  Very strange.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover IT, AMEX BCP and QS1 CLI

Progress is a GREAT thing!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks!

Quick question for those in the know....is the first CLI request for AMEX and Discover a HP or SP?  I plan to try for the 61 3x CLI from AMEX and try relatively soon for a CLI on the Discover (since the limit is so low).  Thanks.

Message 3 of 9
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 4 of 9
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

Quick question for those in the know....is the first CLI request for AMEX and Discover a HP or SP?  I plan to try for the 61 3x CLI from AMEX and try relatively soon for a CLI on the Discover (since the limit is so low).  Thanks.

AMEX is SP. Not sure about Disvover.

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are people really successfully gettin Discover CLI's after only 16 days?  Or is there a certain maturation before that starts?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks!

SP for both. If Discover needs a HP, they'll ask for your permission first. 

The 61 day wait for Amex doesn't apply anymore. After you receive your card and activate it, go online and request a 3X CLI. I went from $10k to $25k after activation without using the card once.

For Discover, the earliest I've seen people get CLIs is after 2 months of having the card. My first CLI with the, was when my card was 2 months and 2 weeks old. 

Good luck!

Message 7 of 9
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Congrat's !!! 🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆🙆
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.